Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 8/12/2024 at 6:15 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s so odd to me that so many Gaga fans are complaining about this potential collab….its a collab with a massive artist that has mass appeal and is known for making HITS, not to mention critics LOVE BRUNO.

Like people complain about her making Jazz music and now we have a rumor that she’s gonna be on the Bruno lead single and people still hate it? :laughga:

Monsters really are one of the worse fanbases. The amount of people b*ching on ATRL is insane to me ngl 

They want her to collaborate with Kim Petras and Ayesha Erotica instead 

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 39,244
On 8/12/2024 at 8:54 AM, Adarsh said:

They want her to collaborate with Kim Petras and Ayesha Erotica instead 

I mean I know Bruno has a retro sound which I know doesn’t appeal to all Gaga fans but I guess im just shocked that people aren’t more here for it. I think Bruno has an incredible amount of talent and I’m so excited to see what Gaga and him do together because they’re both ARTISTS which a ton of personality in their songs and their performances.

Im excited for the song but again, I really enjoy Bruno :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 8/12/2024 at 1:45 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s so odd to me that so many Gaga fans are complaining about this potential collab….its a collab with a massive artist that has mass appeal and is known for making HITS, not to mention critics LOVE BRUNO.

Like people complain about her making Jazz music and now we have a rumor that she’s gonna be on the Bruno lead single and people still hate it? :laughga:

Monsters really are one of the worse fanbases. The amount of people b*ching on ATRL is insane to me ngl 

shes never gonna go back to the 2008-13 period - for once, industry massively changed. so i learnt to enjoy everything she puts out. like she introduced a lot of new people to jazz

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 8/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, xo_hours said:

from Pulseboard:

Coming Soon:
(subject to change, since some don't get pushed to pop)
-"Die With a Smile" by Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga
-"Nobody's Soldier" by Hozier
-"Somebody Save Me" by Eminem feat. Jelly Roll
-"Freedom" by Beyoncé feat. Kendrick Lamar (re-release likely in lieu w Kamala’s campaign)
-TBA by The Chainsmokers and Kim Petras

Wait so collab is real or not 

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 8/12/2024 at 6:15 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

These are the same people who like addison rae n charlie xcx

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 8/12/2024 at 1:45 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

On 8/12/2024 at 1:56 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I mean I know Bruno has a retro sound which I know doesn’t appeal to all Gaga fans but I guess im just shocked that people aren’t more here for it. I think Bruno has an incredible amount of talent and I’m so excited to see what Gaga and him do together because they’re both ARTISTS which a ton of personality in their songs and their performances.

Im excited for the song but again, I really enjoy Bruno :oscar:

not sure if you're coming for me specifically but while I think it could be great we've also been edged for LG7 for so long that it's underwhelming to see her getting featured on a ballad instead of news regarding her new music

is that so bad lmao? I'll still be here hyping it up but I think it's reasonable to not be over the moon with these news

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 8/12/2024 at 1:59 PM, Ayobabylon said:

y'all are so pretentious and ignorant

Charli is having a massive era with the most acclaimed album of the year, but stanning her is supposed to be a drag? just go to therapy to deal with your internalized homophobia instead of bothering us with it

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • thanks 5

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 8/12/2024 at 6:26 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

shes never gonna go back to the 2008-13 period - for once, industry massively changed. so i learnt to enjoy everything she puts out. like she introduced a lot of new people to jazz

atp i want her to collect #1 hits with bruno and the weeknd and im kinda sure she will get a solo number #1 in future as well so these "collab carried" allegations will be over 

Same as Beyoncé 

Popster to Popster 3,905
On 8/12/2024 at 6:31 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

y'all are so pretentious and ignorant

Charli is having a massive era with the most acclaimed album of the year, but stanning her is supposed to be a drag?

Its not a drag but im seeing white gays being absolutely miserable n delusional with brat

I have seen tweets calling it bigger than thank u next and better than 1989 and 21

No shade but thats not true 

For me its a good album but nothing extra ordinary 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,244
On 8/12/2024 at 9:00 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

not sure if you're coming for me specifically but while I think it could be great we've also been edged for LG7 for so long that it's underwhelming to see her getting featured on a ballad instead of news regarding her new music

is that so bad lmao? I'll still be here hyping it up but I think it's reasonable to not be over the moon with these news

Oh no I definitely wasn’t coming for you specifically, I’ll be honest I didn’t even notice if you were excited or not haha.

Again, I think it’s reasonable to not be excited but there are people are who have legit said “don’t want it, keep it, please don’t release this no one needs this” type comments which I just think is odd.

More Gaga music the better, if we aren’t getting LG7 in surely not gonna complain about getting some sort of new original music. I figured that would excite people but half the fanbase already hates the song it seems 

edit: also I f- with brat so much and love Charli so please don’t associate me with that type of fan either :gaga-thanks:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 8/12/2024 at 2:08 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Oh no I definitely wasn’t coming for you specifically, I’ll be honest I didn’t even notice if you were excited or not haha.

Again, I think it’s reasonable to not be excited but there are people are who have legit said “don’t want it, keep it, please don’t release this no one needs this” type comments which I just think is odd.

More Gaga music the better, if we aren’t getting LG7 in surely not gonna complain about getting some sort of new original music. I figured that would excite people but half the fanbase already hates the song it seems 

Oh right. I'll take it over nothing any day 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,707

If the Bruno collab is real (I will believe it when I will see it) then this is her best decision since ASIB 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

I love how with every passing year we have to set our standards lower and lower.

This year she performed at the Oscars and at the Olympics and she served two completely boring performances :applause:

Cant wait when she will perform Jazz music at the Grammys next year:applause:

she is giving what her fans want:applause:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,244
On 8/12/2024 at 9:23 AM, little legend said:

I love how with every passing year we have to set our standards lower and lower.

This year she performed at the Oscars and at the Olympics and she served two completely boring performances :applause:

Cant wait when she will perform Jazz music at the Grammys next year:applause:

she is giving what her fans want:applause:

it’s been almost a year and half since her Oscar performance

:awkney:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,107
On 8/12/2024 at 10:20 AM, Miaou said:

If the Bruno collab is real (I will believe it when I will see it) then this is her best decision since ASIB 

Silk Sonic winning SOTY and ROTY and not submitting AOTY the following year to help Beyonce win :giveup:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 8/12/2024 at 3:26 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

it’s been almost a year and half since her Oscar performance

:awkney:

oh already?

it was such an irrelevant performance that I dont even remember the year she performed 

:applause:

Popster This Way 756
On 8/12/2024 at 2:59 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Those two girlies serve to two different audiences :pray:

A Popster Is Born 11,533

The situation with fans being against the Bruno collab reminds me a lot of Shallow release and the same fans being naysayers. And then they switched, cause they're nothing but a success stans :laughga:

• lol 1