Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705

A reminder that we want (and we need) longevity 

I’m fine with good debut and amazing recurrent streams 

I’m not fine with amazing debut and tragic recurrent streams

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 708

Do you think the song is real?

I don’t want to hype myself.

If this comes true, the song will be so big, i eman HUGE.

If the song is dropping this Friday, when are they announcing?

A Popster Is Born 10,463

I think it’s true, HDD, Deuxmoi reporting. Bruno publicly asked for a Gaga collab a couple of months ago.

I don't think this time it’s the kind of random rumours stuff we are used to with fake insiders on ATRL about LG7 while nothing is happening.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 8/11/2024 at 5:32 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

In stats on Spotify Bruno Mars is : +71m monthly listeners. 12 songs which passed 1 billion streams (5 are +2 billion). 2 addional songs are about to pass +1b before the end of the year.

The fact Gaga could get another +1 billion streams song on Spotify out of this collab :oscar:

With due respect bruno is heavily autoplayed artist he randomly jumps n falls on global 200 charts 

ig good for gaga 

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 8/11/2024 at 2:55 PM, Ayobabylon said:

With due respect bruno is heavily autoplayed artist he randomly jumps n falls on global 200 charts 

ig good for gaga 

Stats wise it's the big mainstream collab (outside her own albums) she needs in her career that could affect her own personal stats and give her the right attention before an album drop. Radios will eat it. Streaming services will eat it. Grammy Awards  and critics will eat it. 

Streaming wise, most of her past collabs outside her albums don't target her fans (it's grandpa's music) and the target audience is not streaming anyway.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,824

Well at least it wont take long to find out if its real or not. If its coming on Friday, it should be announced in a couple of days

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242
On 8/11/2024 at 9:11 AM, Doncho said:

Well at least it wont take long to find out if its real or not. If its coming on Friday, it should be announced in a couple of days

Yeah an announcement would be coming within the next 72 hours for sure

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242

I didn’t see that RideorDie ALSO teased “Die with a Smile” :giveup: it’s not even confirmation but everyone is teasing and it’s becoming too much…

im so ready to get clowned cause im all in, f- it

clown GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 8/11/2024 at 8:11 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Sounds like Harley has no scene without Joker while Joker has scenes without Harley

My excitement for this film is on a continuous decline i just hope gaga is there in the movie bc i aint paying to see joaquin taking 70% of the screentime

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 8/11/2024 at 5:28 PM, Ayobabylon said:

My excitement for this film is on a continuous decline i just hope gaga is there in the movie bc i aint paying to see joaquin taking 70% of the screentime

Anybody who enjoyed the first movie won't care if Gaga is not 100% on screen as long as the sequel is as strong as the first one tbh

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 8/11/2024 at 4:28 PM, Ayobabylon said:

I have to agree, starting to seem like she's playing second fiddle