Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 2,901
On 8/11/2024 at 12:06 AM, nattuggla89 said:

Tbh I think if the song exists it is rather an end credit song  for JFAD than a song for LG7.

And usually an end credit song is getting released prior to the first screening of any movie. In this case JFAD will premiere at the Venice Film Festival (starting 28th of August).

Plus 'Die With a Smile' kinda fit to the theme of Joker and apparently it might interpolate Nat King Cole's 'Smile' which was also played in the last trailer of JFAD.

Good point, you might be right

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,829

My god the most unexpected collab this will be if it’s true :bradley: gaga will be forced to sing in her gentler tones to match Bruno :bradley:

• paws up 2

Popstanne 6,106
On 8/10/2024 at 6:29 PM, BenG said:

Doubt it will sample sample old songs. It wouldn’t be eligible for BOS, no?

nope Vegas was the most recent victim of that, tho rumors hill are saying the song’s attached to Bruno’s new album 

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 8/10/2024 at 6:06 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Tbh I think if the song exists it is rather an end credit song  for JFAD than a song for LG7.

And usually an end credit song is getting released prior to the first screening of any movie. In this case JFAD will premiere at the Venice Film Festival (starting 28th of August).

Plus 'Die With a Smile' kinda fit to the theme of Joker and apparently it might interpolate Nat King Cole's 'Smile' which was also played in the last trailer of JFAD.

I just said the same thing on ATRL. The timing, sample, and title are just toooo Joker-coded to be a coincidence.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 8/11/2024 at 12:37 AM, xo_hours said:

nope Vegas was the most recent victim of that, tho rumors hill are saying the song’s attached to Bruno’s new album 

not Bruno getting that song attached to his album while miss Nose is getting nothing for her new album from a film she has the leading role while Bruno is not associated it with that film at all

:nicki_scream:

• lol 2

Popstanne 9,936
On 8/10/2024 at 8:00 PM, thehanyo said:

I just said the same thing on ATRL. The timing, sample, and title are just toooo Joker-coded to be a coincidence.

Has anyone actually said it will sample Smile?

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/11/2024 at 3:36 AM, nattuggla89 said:

Its the lead single of bruno's album do y'all even read the articles before making theories 

Popster to Popster 3,908

Who said the song has anything to do with joker OST and why would they hire bruno for a joker song it doesn't even make sense

Y'all are deeply unserious people looooollll

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/10/2024 at 11:21 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Its the lead single of bruno's album do y'all even read the articles before making theories 

We r desperate for somethingSad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 8/10/2024 at 6:41 PM, Doncho said:

Please be true :disappointed:

I know…I’m nervous it’s gonna ends up not being true :gaga-scream: I wanna get so excited though cause I have always appreciated Bruno Mars and his artistry. I think he has a ton of a talent and a collab between the two of them could be pretty incredible 

PRAYING :giveup:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Wait, a DUET?? it screams like emphasizing the song as not a "feature" or somethng

That would be great cause I want those top10 peaks in her main singles column :ally:

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/11/2024 at 8:52 AM, FRANZGA said:

Wait, a DUET?? it screams like emphasizing the song as not a "feature" or somethng

That would be great cause I want those top10 peaks in her main singles column :ally:

Yes I also prefer a duet over a feature it also makes lady gaga the leading singer as well

A Popster Is Born 16,835

BLASTING Chromatica atm

Fun Tonight - Chromatica II - 911

oh My fvcking GOD, still excellent as fvck :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 10,470

If real the Bruno Mars x Gaga is already big contender for Grammy this year tbh

Both are Grammy Awards darlings, especially Bruno Mars in big categories

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • yaas, gaga 1