Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 8/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Nope apparently it's Anderson Paak produced. Basically the guy who worked on last Bruno x Silk Sonic album

Well, it's still amazing i loved that kind of production 

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 8/10/2024 at 2:37 PM, BloodyRain said:

Praying for the rumors of Bruno and Gaga to be true. Bruno Mars is literally one of the best artirts of our generation. I like so much hus style.

On the other hand, I am fearing for Gaga if she decides to release #LG7 in November. Christmas would kill the era so quick. I prefer she to release the lead in January and the album just after the Oscars in March/April

nevertherless, I will f-ing die of hype the moment she announces 

Christmas doesn't have much impact on BB200 (at least not as much as Hot 100) and in fact, sales also increase a lot during the October-January period and Gaga has always had good sales as well so it's actually an excellent period if you want to sell an album

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 8/10/2024 at 7:52 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Christmas doesn't have much impact on BB200 (at least not as much as Hot 100) and in fact, sales also increase a lot during the October-January period and Gaga has always had good sales as well so it's actually an excellent period if you want to sell an album

What? I remember half of BB200 top100 being xmas albums last year :leap:

A Popster Is Born 11,819
On 8/10/2024 at 3:27 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They want her ‘hand’ moment I fear 

Remaining in the Top 10 on ITUNES after 2 days of release in 2024 is now an achievment? :laughga:

Well the song is now OUT of the Top 10 :laughga:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 8/10/2024 at 8:26 PM, PanPikus said:

What? I remember half of BB200 top100 being xmas albums last year :leap:

Yes but in the range of 35k/45k unites, they can't compete with new albums

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 8/10/2024 at 4:34 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

271-229

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES (Official Video)

Imo at this rate she has to change album’s rollout and release a new song each Friday till one gets some moment and promote that one

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 8/10/2024 at 9:36 PM, Emi said:

Imo at this rate she has to change album’s rollout and release a new song each Friday till one gets some moment and promote that one

I dont think any would get any momentum and this would just decrease the debut streaming figures when the album comes out

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 8/10/2024 at 4:34 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

271-229

296-260

A Popster Is Born 10,452
On 8/10/2024 at 11:03 PM, Emi said:

296-260

Can't wait to see how that song dropped on Spotify on 2nd day, wouldn't shocked if it already drops under 1m

Popster for Sale 44,588
On 8/10/2024 at 9:49 PM, Andreu said:

I dont think any would get any momentum and this would just decrease the debut streaming figures when the album comes out

it was over the moment she released WW

the album quality and narrative around the era were almost certainly doomed by then

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 8/10/2024 at 5:49 PM, Andreu said:

my point is if she is lucky enough to have a song "partially smashing" at the time album is released it would push for a better debut and not a disastrous one as it seems is going to occur

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 8/10/2024 at 11:21 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

it was over the moment she released WW

the album quality and narrative around the era were almost certainly doomed by then

Even her past album tracks are better than these singles 

In particular

she went from serving good pop music to this dr luke stuff 

The Fame Popster 358

Tbh I think if the song exists it is rather an end credit song  for JFAD than a song for LG7.

And usually an end credit song is getting released prior to the first screening of any movie. In this case JFAD will premiere at the Venice Film Festival (starting 28th of August).

Plus 'Die With a Smile' kinda fit to the theme of Joker and apparently it might interpolate Nat King Cole's 'Smile' which was also played in the last trailer of JFAD.

• paws up 2