Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 3,926
On 8/8/2024 at 11:33 PM, zoldyck said:

Emma had the biggest buzz coming out of Venice last year, they didn't give her award because the movie already received Golden Lion.

Both Venice and Cannes Best Actress winner missed last year. Good chances one of winner from these festivals misses Oscar nominations this year too. Things aren't looking good for Amy, despite people claiming she is locked because of TIFF award. 

So what would be better if joker wins golden lion or Gaga wins Volvi Cup

I remember asib was not in competition at venice just premier n olivia colman won the Volvi Cup that year 

id love for gaga to win Volvi Cup and even the director of venice spoke highly of joker so lets see 

I think jolie is her biggest competitor at venice 

These critics overhype films after certain film festivals, i cant stop hearing about anora n Emilia Perez since cannes but I think Emilia Perez might not be that good n oscar fav they are overhyping it

Meanwhile anora i think will definitely get best picture, best director and best actress (possibly) nods at oscars

Edited by Ayobabylon

A Popster Is Born 10,471

Liftimes is a bop but soooo dated, but not in the right way. Sounds like those 2010s bulgarian / romanian euro pop tracks that popped up every summer :enigma: And the video is very Inna coded as well 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,926

Lifetimes sounds so dated and so souless 

I think the first piller of 2010s main pop girls have officially collapsed with Katy Perry's career bc she just cant make groovy music anymore 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 900

Woman’s World and Lifetime would probably hit #1 if we were in 2013:katy:

Not a bad song tho, maybe radio will give it a chance 

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 8/8/2024 at 11:34 PM, Doncho said:

Katy s new song is good and catchy. Its sad to see the quality of her videos go down though. Definitely gives me Joanne era vibes :icant:

yes, it sounds like it could be on a Gaga album, There's a depth to 'lifetimes' that has to be explored by the listener.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,762

YouTube (daily views) :

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way Official Music Video  402 057 views

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way Official Audio - 186 547 views 

not almost 600K… ARUTW is probably her biggest solo smash since Bad Romance 

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 8/9/2024 at 10:53 AM, Miaou said:

YouTube (daily views) :

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way Official Music Video  402 057 views

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way Official Audio - 186 547 views 

not almost 600K… ARUTW is probably her biggest solo smash since Bad Romance 

2x Platinum in the UK but only 11 weeks charting and no radio play

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762

Lifetimes is so damn repetative :katy: 

it could be a bop if it had proper verses and not just the chorus and prechorus repeating over and over again

• paws up 1

Popstanne 8,166

Katy serving still stuck in 2010 hoping it would smash out of nostalgia :mess:

Also I noticed Woman’s World kinda reprises California Gurls and Lifetimes does that with Teenage Dream thematically… a Firework rehash is coming next? 

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 8/9/2024 at 11:47 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like he's only involved in her performances and not recordings. Can anyone confirm this though? 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Ricky_Tillo Just checked and mostly but he has recorded for two songs in her career (MJH and INLA)

It looks like 67 lol

Pop-a-911-ster 31,762
On 8/9/2024 at 12:47 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like he's only involved in her performances and not recordings. Can anyone confirm this though? 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Ricky_Tillo Just checked and mostly but he has recorded for two songs in her career (MJH and INLA)

It’s G7 the note 

:rip: