Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 3,703
On 8/4/2024 at 3:32 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

A fan spilled on twitter about Frankenstein  song being backstage of the show he was attenting during JWT with his husband

I need this song included on LG7 :oscar:

Can she scrap the French snippets and release Redone's LG5? Ain't nobody's here for that dark gay industrial techno. :awkney:

Is a new sound cool? Yes. But not when it's something so non-commercial and off the charts. She is a mainstream artist and cannot distance herself from the public, there is already her jazz thing for that.

Popster for Sale 57,204
On 8/4/2024 at 12:31 PM, Osama said:

Can she scrap the French snippets and release Redone's LG5? Ain't nobody's here for that dark gay industrial techno. :awkney:

Is a new sound cool? Yes. But not when it's something so non-commercial and off the charts. She is a mainstream artist and cannot distance herself from the public, there is already her jazz thing for that.

Girl at this point there’s nothing wrong with her experimenting with new stuff specially if it’s good

If she wants a hit/moderate hit she knows she can go with a ballad and it’ll work. ASIB was a career renaissance and then Chromatica was this ‘radio-friendly’ music you speak about and we saw how SL straight up bombed and ROM had poor longevity 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,473

The RedOne songs from LG5 were apparently literally dark euro techno pop songs (at least Frankenstein), literally what she will serve on LG7. So no one want the new material cancelled. The best would be her including that song if it fits :oscar:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,788

because Charli's DRIVE and Gags' Chromatica were instant smashes due to their radiofriendlyness :awkney:

somehow, each and every take you post is worse than the previous

Popster to Popster 3,703
On 8/4/2024 at 7:36 AM, Fame Romance said:

Girl at this point there’s nothing wrong with her experimenting with new stuff specially if it’s good

If she wants a hit/moderate hit she knows she can go with a ballad and it’ll work. ASIB was a career renaissance and then Chromatica was this ‘radio-friendly’ music you speak about and we saw how SL straight up bombed and ROM had poor longevity 

Chromatica wasn't exactly radio friendly. The songs weren't like anything that was taking over the top 10 in 2020.

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,703
On 8/4/2024 at 8:19 AM, danwasd said:

because Charli's DRIVE and Gags' Chromatica were instant smashes due to their radiofriendlyness :awkney:

The fact that you don't know how to deal with the truth doesn't make my posts bad.

A Popster Is Born 12,811
On 8/4/2024 at 11:31 AM, Osama said:

She already did that with Chromatica, the songs are literally made for playlisting and radio and well… same for that diamonds and dollars album by Ava no one is streaming. Rena and BRAT are praised for going all in, and they clearly engaged Gen Z better. I didn’t see Charli or Bey go on SNL or Kimmel to achieve this.

Don’t confuse being uncool/untrendy with not being safe - it clearly isn’t working in 2024.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 8/4/2024 at 12:19 PM, danwasd said:

Charli's DRIVE? :icant:

• lol 2

Moderator 7,929

It was just on TV, the Dutch horse rider used a medly of Gaga songs for her dressage test at the Olympic Games! :D

A Popster Is Born 14,788
On 8/4/2024 at 1:41 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Charli's DRIVE? :icant:

*Crash :enigma:

Spoiler

if me mistaking the name wasn't evidence of my point tho :arguega:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 8/4/2024 at 1:32 PM, danwasd said:

*Crash :enigma:

Reveal hidden contents

if me mistaking the name wasn't evidence of my point tho :arguega:

I agree with your point

I honestly think Gaga will push herself creatively this time

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409

Gaga is about to give us her most creative work in literally more than a decade and yet some of ya’ll are miserable and chose to say you don’t want it and at the same time bash her most recent album that gave her great reviews, Grammy, #1 single and album. Like enough. Be a fan for a minute. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,621

Everytime this fanbase claimed something was 'non-commercial and off the chart', it was embraced by the GP and viceversa, if anything let her experimenting, nobody would have thought that a song like 'Bloody Mary' would have been embraced by the GP and it happened 11 years later from release.

Plus claiming to scrap material based on some low quality snippets sound absurd to me, at least wait to hear the whole thing.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,811

I hope Gaga will make music for what she wants for the rest of her career and don’t listen to her stans who represent less than 1% of her total listeners 

if she trusts her talent it’s a win for us

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
On 8/4/2024 at 11:11 AM, Fame Romance said:

Daily Top Artist:

#56(+3) Lady Gaga 

:whatga:

not again this infamous #56(+3) update:icant:

its like the 10th time I have seen exactly the same post, just in the last month:dead:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
On 8/4/2024 at 2:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

31 days until the Venice Premiere of JFAD :giveup:

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

and about 631 days until LG7 lead:giveup:

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

• lol 1