Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

The way I remember she was in the cover of the biggest spanish cinema magazine in the pre ASIB daysv with a  Joanne era picture :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936

AHHHHH :oscar:

“As a result, you’re about to hear a very different side to the Lady Gaga you know. “For me, there’s plenty of bum notes, actually, from Lee,” she laughs of her singing in the film. “I’m a trained singer, right? So even my breathing was different when I sang as Lee. When I breathe to sing on stage, I have this very controlled way to make sure that I’m on pitch and it’s sustained at the right rhythm and amount of time, but Lee would never know how to do any of that. So it’s like removing the technicality of the whole thing, removing my perceived art-form from it all and completely being inside of who she is.”

In Gaga’s hands, get ready for an all-new take on a fan-favourite character – one who’s thrived in Batman: The Animated Series, comic books, the DCEU, and her own animated comedy. Lee is both the Harley Quinn you know, and one you really don’t. “While there are some things that people would find familiar in her, it’s really Gaga’s own interpretation, and Scott [Silver, co-writer] and I’s interpretation,” explains Phillips. “She became the way how [Charles] Manson had girls that idolised him. The way that sometimes these [imprisoned murderers] have people that look up to them. There are things about Harley in the movie that were taken from the comic books, but we took it and moulded it to the way we wanted it to be.” Prepare for a performance that’s totally Gaga.”

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

Popstanne 9,416
On 7/25/2024 at 2:47 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact she is already advicing us not expecting vocal performances :romance:

The musical part of this movie is quite different than most musicals, we expected that

We see a little bit of it on the trailer, I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s gonna be like during the whole movie

she doesn’t want people to be like “wow, Gaga can sing”, she wants them to go “wow, Gaga can act”

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 7/25/2024 at 7:57 PM, Lazz Monster said:

The musical part of this movie is quite different than most musicals, we expected that

We see a little bit of it on the trailer, I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s gonna be like during the whole movie

she doesn’t people to be like “wow, Gaga can sing”, she wants them to go “wow, Gaga can act”

Totally agree and I was actually seeing this in the part of the trailer in which she sings. I'm impatient to see this tbh

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

Apparently she is performing the French song “Mon truc en plume” in French 

:rip:

screaming omg

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 7/25/2024 at 3:07 PM, Miaou said:

Apparently she is performing the French song “Mon truc en plume” in French 

:rip:

screaming omg

oh my god loved it 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
On 7/25/2024 at 2:16 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

A new rumour about Gaga at Olympics every minute :eyega:

I know, I stopped caring about what song and if she’s closing or opening or both or whatever. Just let it happen 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 7/25/2024 at 3:27 PM, little legend said:

Imagine if Celine sings this:giveup:

or this 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 658
France 2 announces that Lady Gaga could launch the opening ceremony of #Paris2024 from a recreated metro station on the tip of Île Saint-Louis.

vbxBOa.gif 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 658
On 7/25/2024 at 7:47 PM, Emi said:

or this 

Her performing this song would basically be her mission statement 

celine-car.gif

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 7/25/2024 at 7:57 PM, Lazz Monster said:

she doesn’t want people to be like “wow, Gaga can sing”, she wants them to go “wow, Gaga can act”

All these years of proving how great singer she is to sing not that well in the movie to emphasize on her being a great actress Oh mastermindGa :applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,651

No shade to Ally and Countess. But Harley is shaping up to be Gaga's most interesting character.

Patrizia has a lot of potential but sadly Ridley f-ed it up.  

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 7/25/2024 at 4:41 PM, zoldyck said:

No shade to Ally and Countess. But Harley is shaping up to be Gaga's most interesting character.

Patrizia has a lot of potential but sadly Ridley f-ed it up.  

the same way he's gonna f- "Gladiator II" up

Popstanne 9,416
On 7/25/2024 at 4:47 PM, Emi said:

the same way he's gonna f- "Gladiator II" up

Let’s hope so, it would increase J:FAD’s chances at a BP nom

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1