Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

How many people are opening this ceremony lol..well I guess maybe aren’t all performing but the above makes it seem like it…hmmm

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/23/2024 at 11:40 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

How many people are opening this ceremony lol..well I guess maybe aren’t all performing but the above makes it seem like it…hmmm

July 26th is Friday... what if she surprise us releasing her new song? :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,372
On 7/23/2024 at 4:02 PM, boobatella said:

the pictures of the piano on the Seine river were taken days before Gaga was even in Paris, no?

Correct

Pop-a-911-ster 30,372
On 7/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Rain on me confirmed :applause:

Popster to Popster 4,621
I think they simply didn't show too much of Gaga's scenes in order to not reveal the plot twists related to her character, I strongly doubt Gaga is supporting.

After 2 movie for which she was lead, I strongly doubt she chose a supporting character after 3 years break.
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 7/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

This account is full of sh!t, they said she was rehearsing on the Seine River while the picture was from two days before

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 7/23/2024 at 5:05 PM, Leptine said:
I think they simply didn't show too much of Gaga's scenes in order to not reveal the plot twists related to her character, I strongly doubt Gaga is supporting.

After 2 movie for which she was lead, I strongly doubt she chose a supporting character after 3 years break.

She's big and one of the focuses of the movie, 100% sure. I mean the folie à deux thing is also about Harley.

That said I feel like we may overestimate her screen time a bit. Let's not forget they filmed +1 month before Gaga joined the filming. I'm not saying that means much but it could explain the 'supporting' status. Could see her having less time screen than what she got in ASIB and HOG, mainly because Joker has already a lot to tell about Arthur character and more.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/23/2024 at 12:25 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Are we flopping ?

naaa since #YouTubeIsDead

A Popster Is Born 11,548
On 7/23/2024 at 5:25 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Are we flopping ?

We about to outview first day of Woman's Turd by a big margin, so not really :ohhh:

• Dean Judaster changed the title to Charts Thread - J:FÀDlympics
A Popster Is Born 16,835

Ngl, i'm less hyped.. but whatevz I need MUSIC more, where the fvxk is it? :gunga:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

"Woman's World" debuts at #63 in the Hot 100 :laughga:

I told you about those fraudulent sales :icant:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Popstanne 9,946
On 7/23/2024 at 12:05 PM, Leptine said:

Yeah, everything points to a lead role, the salary, the title, etc. it just doesn’t make sense for her character to be supporting 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/23/2024 at 1:00 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Yeah, everything points to a lead role, the salary, the title, etc. it just doesn’t make sense for her character to be supporting 

my only concern with leading campaign would be that she's playing a villain in the movie and Leading category usually rewards movie's heroins... idk if I'm being clear

There are exceptions, that's for sure, but it's a really special category

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

“I want her to be nominated, but I REALLY want her to win, I really want her to win”

:giveup: this is why I STAN Grace 

edit: In terms of supporting vs Lead Grace did say she thinks Gaga would have a better chance in Supporting and it may be a better thing for the movie to frame her as supporting the Joker so the original fans of the 2019 film don’t get turned off. WE SHALL SEE!

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • love 5

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 7/23/2024 at 6:00 PM, Lazz Monster said:

The salary doesn't mean anything. Jeff Goldblum was paid 10 million in Jurassic Fallen Kindgom for a short cameo. They pay the name and career they will use in promo.

Lady Gaga started filming mid Feb 2023 while production was already running and filming since early December 2022. 

Once again I'm sure she will be BIG in the movie but maybe not as big as in ASIB and HoG in screen time.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 9,946
On 7/23/2024 at 1:05 PM, Emi said:

my only concern with leading campaign would be that she's playing a villain in the movie and Leading category usually rewards movie's heroins... idk if I'm being clear

There are exceptions, that's for sure, but it's a really special category

I don’t really care if she’s campaigning for supporting or lead tbh, I’m just afraid she’ll have less screen time than I expected, but I do agree with ppl that said they’re probably keeping her scenes hidden

Edited by Lazz Monster

Popstanne 9,946
On 7/23/2024 at 1:12 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The salary doesn't mean anything. Jeff Goldblum was paid 10 million in Jurassic Fallen Kindgom for a short cameo. They pay the name and career they will use in promo.

Lady Gaga started filming mid Feb 2023 while production was already running and filming since early December 2022. 

Once again I'm sure she will be BIG in the movie but maybe not as big as in ASIB and HoG in screen time.

Well, Gaga is not an established actress, so I think the salary means something in this case

you’re probably right, I just hate that she’s on a movie only every 3 years 😭

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,665
On 7/23/2024 at 5:57 PM, Emi said:

"Woman's World" debuts at #63 in the Hot 100 :laughga:

I told you about those fraudulent sales :icant:

Well, that should not be difficult for LG7's lead to beat that, at least I hope