Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143

Billboard 200

#152 (-13) The Fame, Lady Gaga [374 weeks]

:horse_race:

• paws up 4
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,507
On 7/23/2024 at 7:50 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please Woodkid, Spice Girls, Oasis and more performed their songs at Olympics shows.

Stanning Gaga lower your expectations when it's about art I know this but pleaaaase she as a catalogue that stand a Olympics show. Especially in France where is is so big

Well, for the record, I do think she'll perform her own music. I just don't think she'll be up there doing a medley of her own songs and I wouldn't be surprised if she sneaked a standard/cover in there cause we've all seen her performances post 2014.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,830
On 7/23/2024 at 12:50 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please Woodkid, Spice Girls, Oasis and more performed their songs at Olympics shows.

Stanning Gaga lower your expectations when it's about art I know this but pleaaaase she has a catalogue that stand a Olympics show. Especially in France where is is so big

Woodkid is composing music specifically for Paris 2024 and performed as the transition from Tokyo to Paris.

Spice GIrls, Oasis, One Direction etc. performed at the home Olympics. Their performance of own material is more to represent British culture.

Gaga is unlikely to perform her own song(s) in Paris.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,845

Looks good. I wanted to see more of the musical scenes but I guess they dont want to turn off the straight bros :icant:

Will be seated with my family in the cinema

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,127
On 7/23/2024 at 3:08 PM, Doncho said:

Looks good. I wanted to see more of the musical scenes but I guess they dont want to turn off the straight bros :icant:

That's definitely very common for many musicals in the last years.

ARTPOPster 1,507

I mean everything they showed from her seems like it's just the first half of the movie? I still have hope the second half is a giant Lee focused shift. It's giving reverse House of Gucci experience where she disappeared in the last act.

Edited by 0606060

A Popster Is Born 13,402

Good trailers don’t reveal the whole story. Let’s wait for the first reviews to judge if she’s supporting or leading.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,335

THIS MOVIE LOOKS STUNNING

:giveup:

also maybe Gaga will go Supporting, we truly have no idea and it’s not worth worrying about until we know to be honest, either way let’s continue to hope for good reviews out of Venice and amazing box office!

• love 3