Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 10,514
On 7/22/2024 at 9:14 PM, PanPikus said:

She doesn't do a 2 hours stadium tour show for so much preparations 

Yep but she definitely needs a lot of preparation for that kind of live show. She rehearsed for like one month for SB 

Gaga is not Rihanna, she will be ready and hard working for such a big audience, especially with so much of choreos, cameras, lights and people being on stage with her. The teasers seems to show it as a something huge as a show

• paws up 1

Moderator 8,016
On 7/22/2024 at 9:47 PM, OliverDespechao said:

La Vie En Rose -Live at Paris is coming 

:greno:

ASIB appreciation? Great idea! X D

Pop-a-911-ster 39,338

Just days before the biggest sporting event in the world kicks off, Gaga was seen arriving in the French capital. The award-winning singer, who famously sang Edith Piaf’s La Vie en Rose in “A Star in Born,” and performed the song during her Las Vegas residency Jazz and Piano, is rumored to be rehearsing her performance for the Opening Ceremony. R&B star Aya Nakamura and Celine Dion are also rumored to be performing.

For the first time in history, the Opening Ceremony is set to take place outside of a stadium and will be held along the Seine River that runs through the city. The nautical show will be following 85 boats carrying athletes from each Olympic delegation on a four-mile parade. Kicking off from the Pont d’Austerlitz and culminating at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, the ceremony will showcase the city’s historical landmarks and will bring together 3,500 actors, dancers and musical performers. 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,514

Honestly feel like this show will be another big live moment in her career. The audience will be huge and just imagine the thought of her performing along the Seine River close to Eiffel Tower. Iconic

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,571
On 7/22/2024 at 9:21 PM, Nemanja said:

she prepared for 15 min super bowl, 3-4 months

On 7/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yep but she definitely needs a lot of preparation for that kind of live show. She rehearsed for like one month for SB 

Gaga is not Rihanna, she will be ready and hard working for such a big audience, especially with so much of choreos, cameras, lights and people being on stage with her. The teasers seems to show it as a something huge as a show

You may have a point but at the same time, she's gonna get like 5 minutes max and gonna perform one or two songs. And definitely a big hit that everybody watching will know. I doubt the jazz theory but also think new song premiere is impossible tbh 

A Popster Is Born 10,514
On 7/22/2024 at 10:35 PM, PanPikus said:

You may have a point but at the same time, she's gonna get like 5 minutes max and gonna perform one or two songs. And definitely a big hit that everybody watching will know. I doubt the jazz theory but also think new song premiere is impossible tbh 

Well the original source that told us about the show of Olympics early July (Purepeople) also said Gaga's motivations in this was using that HUGE exposure to promote her new music. So... Could be

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,571
On 7/22/2024 at 10:40 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well the original source that told us about the show of Olympics early July (Purepeople) also said Gaga's motivations in this was using that HUGE exposure to promote her new music. So... Could be

We'll find out pretty soon. At least we know the exact dates of opening and closing ceremony. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,338

AHHHHHHH

:oscar: regardless of what she performs this is about to be a MOMENT ala the Sound of Music tribute @ Oscars

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,703
On 7/22/2024 at 3:17 PM, OliverDespechao said:

image.png 

The most useless Gaga fan site by far, I hate them.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,703

Not her flying to Paris just to open the Olympics with a piano cover of La Vie En Rose... :overit:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,703

Baldby must be thinking it will be a good way to put her in the spotlight on the eve of Joker 2 / LG7 but no one will care the next day about a piano cover of a song she has sung a million times :dry:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143

NO GAGA NOOO, the sharks on that river!!! :leap:

Spoiler

:nickiha: 

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 17,916
On 7/22/2024 at 3:47 PM, OliverDespechao said:

La Vie En Rose -Live at Paris is coming 

:greno:

the way I was JUST KIDDING OMG im-done-i-quit.gif

all this for that song im-done-i-quit.gif