Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 26,482
On 7/19/2024 at 7:44 AM, BenG said:

JOYRIDE and WW both approaching a ~1.1M asymptote :icant:

One from below, one from above

lemme give JR some streams

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 57,180

The way Spotify has reached 700 songs above 1B streams. For comparison there’s only 400 videos above 1B views on YouTube which is a free platform and has been big for almost 2 decades

Pop-a-911-ster 26,482
On 7/19/2024 at 8:43 AM, Fame Romance said:

The way Spotify has reached 700 songs above 1B streams. For comparison there’s only 400 videos above 1B views on YouTube which is a free platform and has been big for almost 2 decades

Also just saw that thread on ATRL that Spotify accounts for roughly 70% of streams globally. When the Hive's defense about Gaga outstreaming Bey is always running to AM stats. Well they can keep AM I suppose :icant: Gaga never did well with that platform anyway.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 7/19/2024 at 1:22 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Future nostalgia has sold 15M copies ww you really think its not 3×P in USA?

15M? Not even in your wildest dreams. :nickiha:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,363
On 7/19/2024 at 1:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

And apple music 1!1!2!2? :billie:

Edited by Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 7/19/2024 at 11:44 AM, BenG said:

JOYRIDE and WW both approaching a ~1.1M asymptote :icant:

One from below, one from above

My prediction is WW will fall harder than JOYRIDE during weekend and start doing less because of that

A Popster Is Born 11,532
On 7/19/2024 at 1:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

The power of being able to stream music while using other apps. Free youtube can't relate, main reason I think. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,463

Even if LG7 is coming somewhere in Spring 2025 (still think it will be released in Fall 2024), the wait will be easier anyway. We'll have a full soundtrack coming around late September, a movie out in October, a full promo around it (interviews, photoshoots and stuff), the awards marathon run early 2025 and more... 

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242

Next Tuesday should be super exciting! New trailer and Venice lineup announcement!  What an amazing idea to drop the trailer the day it announced you’re in competition for Venice/The Golden Lion

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,482
On 7/19/2024 at 9:38 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Even if LG7 is coming somewhere in Spring 2025 (still think it will be released in Fall 2024), the wait will be easier anyway. We'll have a full soundtrack coming around late September, a movie out in October, a full promo around it (interviews, photoshoots and stuff), the awards marathon run early 2025 and more... 

Hoping we have some sort of Gagauary. Is there still a shot of that live Rolling Stones performance for SSOH? The deadline is fast approaching.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 7/19/2024 at 2:39 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Next Tuesday should be super exciting! New trailer and Venice lineup announcement!  What an amazing idea to drop the trailer the day it announced you’re in competition for Venice/The Golden Lion

Not holding my breath, but dropping a single on the Joker trailer dropping week would be totally genius. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 7/19/2024 at 3:38 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Even if LG7 is coming somewhere in Spring 2025 (still think it will be released in Fall 2024), the wait will be easier anyway. We'll have a full soundtrack coming around late September, 

of old jazz songs yay :katy:

Spoiler

don’t get me wrong, i’m excited for joker but LG7 is long overdue

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,482
On 7/19/2024 at 10:54 AM, boobatella said:

of old jazz songs yay :katy:

I really don't want Gaga to ever touch Jazz again unless she makes her original material first. It's long overdue. Enough covers!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 7/19/2024 at 2:53 PM, Dean Judaster said:

@SweetOreosOfHeaven being messy with boatmate comparison :icant:

I've been waiting for this moment :icant:

The way some people think I'm being serious and rush to disprove the comparison makes it even better :icant:

• lol 2