Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 7/11/2024 at 8:02 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This guy is such a phoney :icant:

Imagine if he acted like the song was mid though

This is much more interesting at least. I could see this being a lowkey hit. 

A Popster Is Born 11,826

Dont worry guys remember 2 critics said Katy was coming for Grammys :giveup:

Woman s World SOTY nom on lock :giveup:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,609

Okay, so open question for the French monsters: why would France want an Anglo artist to perform at the Paris Olympics? :enigma: Aren't the French really nationalistic like that? The US is hosting the Olympics in a few years, I don't see why they would give their spot to an American artist. 

Maybe I'm wrong - enlighten us please. I mean, Jessie J performed in London. Wouldn't have happened if they weren't specifically looking for an English artist. Maybe France would like Céline Dion to perform in French but Gaga?

Edited by derpmonster

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 7/11/2024 at 4:19 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Atrocious editing. Guys making out was my favourite part but made no sense. But that and Trisha Paytas inclusion just feels like pointless gay pandering. 

Her team never told her that Swish Swish lyric video views were all bought. She thought that formula would work

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 7/11/2024 at 10:00 PM, derpmonster said:

Okay, so open question for the French monsters: why would France want an Anglo artist to perform at the Paris Olympics? :enigma: Aren't the French really nationalistic like that? The US is hosting the Olympics in a few years, I don't see why they would give their spot to an American artist. 

Maybe I'm wrong - enlighten us please. I mean, Jessie J performed in London. Wouldn't have happened if they weren't specifically looking for an English artist. Maybe France would like Céline Dion to perform in French but Gaga?

I also feel like it's really odd. I WANT the rumor to be true and the evidence does make sense, but it's certainly ODD. I have no idea what typically happens at Olympics and tbh I've never heard anyone mention the closing ceremonies of the Olympics before - I didn't even know it was a spectacle.

On 7/11/2024 at 10:19 PM, OliverDespechao said:

how do they know that ?? :dead:

I wondered that too.

A Popster Is Born 17,884
On 7/11/2024 at 9:40 PM, Emi said:

On 7/11/2024 at 10:24 PM, admin said:

I wondered that too.

Source: "I THINK"  final1.thumb.gif.97a19359bae0f423d342972

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • thanks 1
  • lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/11/2024 at 11:31 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Sorce: "I THINK"  final1.thumb.gif.97a19359bae0f423d342972

I think that account was predicting JOYRIDE increases this week so maybe they’re not wrong? I really don’t know LMAO

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,907

Neither katy not eminem got any of their songs on TTH 

I think katy is gonna flop and eminem might debut with 70m streams 

• sad 1