Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popstanne 9,898
On 6/19/2024 at 10:53 AM, Andreu said:

Ready for another meltdown

I wish we had 2 different YAS reactions lol, the one we have works so much better for a sarcastic YAS

yaas, gaga

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,741
On 6/19/2024 at 2:56 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I wish we had 2 different YAS reactions lol, the one we have works so much better for a sarcastic YAS

yaas, gaga

The original would work much better for a sarcastic YAS :icant:

Lady-Gaga-VMAS-2020-Joico-Frederic-Aspiras.jpg

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 6/19/2024 at 3:30 PM, BibleThisWay said:

True she could do What The World Needs Now Is Love from the trailer

Here for it :applause:

Popster for Sale 44,588
On 6/19/2024 at 2:44 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Honestly so disappointed 

Collaborating with Dr. Puke on a turd song about women empowerment? She must be trying to achieve record never-before-seen levels of flopping. :toofunny:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,588

And to top it all off it's a thursday release. Mark my words the song might not even chart on spotify global. :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 6/19/2024 at 10:48 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And to top it all off it's a thursday release. Mark my words the song might not even chart on spotify global. :icant:

I was confused by that post….are they possibly saying that it comes Friday at midnight and then the MV will drop mid day on Friday? But why would they even say Thursday….

idk it’s odd…am I missing something :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227

Also you want any more proof of Twitter bot likes being utilized…..

Her Twitter post has almost 450K likes meanwhile her insta post with THE SAME PHOTO struggled to pass 1M :billie:

edit: that ratio makes zero sense lol, and people using those likes as proof she’s gonna “smash” BAHAHAHAHA

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,588
On 6/19/2024 at 3:51 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I was confused by that post….are they possibly saying that it comes Friday at midnight and then the MV will drop mid day on Friday? But why would they even say Thursday….

idk it’s odd…am I missing something :laughga:

I think it's just because flops release on thursday :rip:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Katy Perry starting ROUGH already

Kinda feel bad for her, ngl.. like girl, get your sh*t together

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 6/19/2024 at 7:37 PM, PanPikus said:

And people are getting more and more tired of her 

I think it's always been there just magnified by the hidden likes if that was implemented already

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 6/19/2024 at 1:31 PM, corvus albus said:

Taylor Swift works practically against all other women in the music industry. The misogynistic against artists like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, etc., stem from a very different place. Criticism of Taylor for her dubious business tactics and constant efforts against other women is a seperate issue.

1) the sometimes heavy criticisms of TS happened even before the dispute with Billie (who started the dispute together with Finneas by making strange comments about her and inviting what she said that she doesn't write alone) for example they already happened at the time of the dispute with Kesha(while Taylor helped her humanly and in terms of economic resources) and on Twitter,ATRL and a little bit here everyone was already insulting her in 2023 even for trivial things.

2) the accusations against Taylor are the alleged lack of her talent and her personality which has been a constant in the online war against Madonna, against Rihanna ("industry plant"), against Katy Perry ("the mean girl") and against other women. Gaga has been offended with other things but they were of a similar underlying nature.

Often demonstrations of hatred have different masks but with the same character behind the costume.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 6/19/2024 at 6:33 PM, ARTPOP said:

Oh tayble was QUICK with reporting for fraud :icant:

Where the proof? 

On 6/19/2024 at 6:06 PM, ReadyGaga said:

1) the sometimes heavy criticisms of TS happened even before the dispute with Billie (who started the dispute together with Finneas by making strange comments about her and inviting what she said that she doesn't write alone) for example they already happened at the time of the dispute with Kesha(while Taylor helped her humanly and in terms of economic resources) and on Twitter,ATRL and a little bit here everyone was already insulting her in 2023 even for trivial things.

2) the accusations against Taylor are the alleged lack of her talent and her personality which has been a constant in the online war against Madonna, against Rihanna ("industry plant"), against Katy Perry ("the mean girl") and against other women. Gaga has been offended with other things but they were of a similar underlying nature.

Often demonstrations of hatred have different masks but with the same character behind the costume.

This is what i meant