Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 6/19/2024 at 9:22 AM, Fame Romance said:

Spotify day 11:

Brat = 9.6M streams 

—————————

Smile day 1 = 7.6M

:billie:

Platform growth :applause:

Popster to Popster 2,845
On 6/19/2024 at 10:11 AM, Andreu said:

Platform growth :applause:

Also the difference is too tiny so i don't underdtand the bar, maybe it's just a drag? 

A Popster Is Born 14,731
On 6/19/2024 at 10:02 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nicola confirmed for J:FAD/LG7 era. 

so happy she's distancing herself from Brandon Maxwell's gowns, beautiful gowns-ness :applause:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 6/19/2024 at 9:48 AM, Andreu said:

:icant:

Their stupid love indeed

oh i just know Katy is panicking at the studio right now trying to come up with a better song :icant:

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 6/19/2024 at 10:02 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This is PAPER, so I have to ask about Gaga. Is there anything you can tell us about her next era? Will she be incorporating digital fashion?

I mean, we've explored digital fashion from day one, in a way. With "Bad Romance" and everything, we've done all that type of stuff. I actually really loved what we did for PAPER. I mean, it was insane. We scanned her, and we were creating the metaverse before the metaverse was a thing. It was cool. Um, yeah, you know I can't say anything [laughs]. So I'm gonna dance around everything except that. But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga. I'm excited to be part of all the stuff that she's doing. You know, she's so informed. We've been working together for 13 years, and we're just gonna keep going.

https://www.papermag.com/syky-nicola-formichetti

Nicola confirmed for J:FAD/LG7 era. 

'Amazing year for Gaga' guys more than half of it is done, you'll need to go harder for the second half :laughga:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,298

I hate this b*ch 

1 month since the teasing for what ? a total silence 

go to hell Stefani

Popster to Popster 2,845

Billie's songs are getting a lot of payola streaming and autoplay, also Eminem was promoted well by Interscope. Maybe they'll go and spend for Gaga too? her catalog that has increased in recent years is a symptom of a sure and constant economic gain for her label, I think she won't lack the budget for a bit of healthy autoplay and massive playlisting

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702

so what ever happened to that Gaga interview that was supposed to come out in June

spacer.png

this was supposed to be a hard year for OGHs

spacer.png

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,845

She has a good voice, not Ariana level but good. Just she should train better her voice, cause the vocals could be better 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,580

Why would Katy use AI to fake a snippet? Please :icant:

It’s way easier for her to just record her actual vocals using her phone :icant:

The excuses :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 6/19/2024 at 11:23 AM, boobatella said:

oh i just know Katy is panicking at the studio right now trying to come up with a better song :icant:

Otherwise I am sure they would do tweaks but since it's coming out in Vinyl thats not even possible :dayo:

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 6/19/2024 at 2:51 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Katy had One of the boys, Teeange Dream and Prism which alone are worth Charli's entire career

Combine them all and you get brat's metacrititc score :gaga-thanks:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 6/19/2024 at 2:51 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Katy had One of the boys, Teeange Dream and Prism which alone are worth Charli's entire career

Popster to Popster 2,845
On 6/19/2024 at 12:48 PM, yomama said:

Okay 

1) Teenage Dream and Prism are pop history, they're out of metacritic 

2) the topic was about commercial performamce, why you wirte about metacritic ? Maybe cause you don't a valide argument 

Popster to Popster 2,845

Now I understand that on this forum, but also elsewhere (ATRL and Twitter) Taylor Swift and Beyoncè's drags are the result of internal misogyny or jealousy. I've seen people discredit Madonna 10 years ago, people say bullshit about Rihanna and Katy Perry in their prime or people who don't remember the insults to Adele during the release week of 25 or when 21 was destroying other artists' albums. The truth is that the more an artist (and even more so a woman) is successful outside of your favorite, the more certain people feel taken into account. You're no different than those who trashed Gaga in 2019 with Thank You Bradley. Use this energy to listen to your favorite music.  

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1