Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 11,818
On 6/18/2024 at 6:21 PM, Lazz Monster said:

tbh, until the movie is out there's no way to predict anything, the fact she's still top 5 in pretty much every prediction is already great news

Exactlyyy. I hope we get more Gaga focus on the next trailer, just to keep her in the conversation :creepin:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 6/18/2024 at 6:01 PM, OliverDespechao said:

WHOdini dropping out of top10:dead::rip:

I want a weak top 10 when Gaga releases so I’m LOVING all this red. Hopefully it stays this week for a couple of weeks :/  (assuming she’s even releasing within the next month lol)

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 6/18/2024 at 6:23 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

He can make me a baby :laughga:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,451

Blade blaming monsters complaining about the long wait and being overhyped on ATRL. Seriously how this guy can even show up and give lessons to people about being overhyped, when he is the one starting eveything in February over his fake insider sh!t :laughga:

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 6/19/2024 at 2:37 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga down to #4 in their June predictions 

Emma stone was not even in their top 6 back in september 2023 predictions so it doesn't matter bc movie is not out yet

ARTPOPster 2,113

Ugh, just imagining if she announced single tomorrow, Joker trailer dropped, and then did a Jazz show in Vegas. Our tricon queen. :ally:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 6/19/2024 at 1:16 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:tea:

TTPD - summer in Rhode Island edition

TTPD - a countryside view version 

TTPD - with So High School Acoustic version 

TTPD - The  Anthology - "Girls lost in the woods" version with Down Bad ft. Lady Gaga 

TTPD - Guilty as Sin? Edition with GAS? Ft. SZA 

TTPD - the new vinyls with a "so tortured cover" 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 6/19/2024 at 9:22 AM, Fame Romance said:

Spotify day 11:

Brat = 9.6M streams 

—————————

Smile day 1 = 7.6M

:billie:

Katy had One of the boys, Teeange Dream and Prism which alone are worth Charli's entire career multiplied ×50

Popster for Sale 44,583

This is PAPER, so I have to ask about Gaga. Is there anything you can tell us about her next era? Will she be incorporating digital fashion?

I mean, we've explored digital fashion from day one, in a way. With "Bad Romance" and everything, we've done all that type of stuff. I actually really loved what we did for PAPER. I mean, it was insane. We scanned her, and we were creating the metaverse before the metaverse was a thing. It was cool. Um, yeah, you know I can't say anything [laughs]. So I'm gonna dance around everything except that. But it's going to be an amazing year for Gaga. I'm excited to be part of all the stuff that she's doing. You know, she's so informed. We've been working together for 13 years, and we're just gonna keep going.

https://www.papermag.com/syky-nicola-formichetti

Nicola confirmed for J:FAD/LG7 era. 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1