Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167

Hot 100

#21 +5 Good Luck, Babe!

#67 +8 Red Wine Supernova
#68 +12 Hot To Go!

:applause:Chappell

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167
On 6/18/2024 at 6:40 AM, Emi said:

Hot 100

#21 +5 Good Luck, Babe!

#67 +8 Red Wine Supernova
#68 +12 Hot To Go!

:applause:Chappell

US Radio

#97 +4 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! 9.99 +0.46

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,930

Now I come to think that she has deliberately stopped being successful, come on, how is it possible that among all the tracks on her album there isn't better than this song? I can't believe that in an entire album there isn't at least one nice song, she  also worked with producers of a certain level... Katy, what are you up to?

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 6/18/2024 at 11:06 AM, ReadyGaga said:

Now I come to think that she has deliberately stopped being successful, come on, how is it possible that among all the tracks on her album there isn't better than this song? I can't believe that in an entire album there isn't at least one nice song, she  also worked with producers of a certain level... Katy, what are you up to?

Literally listening to the snippet and it's unreal how much of a nuclear bomb it sounds, so lifeless and unimaginative :rip: Hope Gaga doesn't serve us anything nearly as basic...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 6/18/2024 at 12:08 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Literally listening to the snippet and it's unreal how much of a nuclear bomb it sounds, so lifeless and unimaginative :rip: Hope Gaga doesn't serve us anything nearly as basic...

in fact I thought it was a fake and Katy was joking when she "confirmed". there were all the conditions to relaunch her career, her previous works went viral on tiktok, the GP rediscovered her successes and is nostalgic for her... Hell, all it took was a song of NRO level quality and she would have had a hit (moderate,big,smash it doesn't matter). Damn, even Daisies was a tronger lead single back in the day. 

Her last decent songs: 

+ Harley in Hawaii and NRO

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 6/18/2024 at 11:18 AM, ReadyGaga said:

in fact I thought it was a fake and Katy was joking when she "confirmed". there were all the conditions to relaunch her career, her previous works went viral on tiktok, the GP rediscovered her successes and is nostalgic for her... Hell, all it took was a song of NRO level quality and she would have had a hit (moderate,big,smash it doesn't matter). Damn, even Daisies was a tronger lead single back in the day. 

Her last decent songs: 

+ Harley in Hawaii and NRO

I love NRO, I think she has a shot at like one hit this era due to tiktok + nostalgia. This bomb might ruin the goodwill though. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167

Milestone week for The Fame in the UK reaching 300 weeks in the Albums Chart 100

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-06-18-a-la-s-07

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167

Charli XCX [Hot 100 & Bubbling]

#73 NEW 360

#103 Talk Talk
#121 Von Dutch

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354

this movie better make a sh!t TON of money  because the marketing costs have to be at least 100M+ not to mention the actual production costs 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167

DOPAMINE by Normani gets 7.4 from Pitchfork

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 6/18/2024 at 3:04 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

weeknd collab announcement today

Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF

wow haven’t seen this "insider" in a while :icant:

insert: war flashbacks from february

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,089
On 6/18/2024 at 8:54 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

this movie better make a sh!t TON of money  because the marketing costs have to be at least 100M+ not to mention the actual production costs 

They have to market the sh!t out of this movie to even have a fighting chance against Moana 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,167
On 6/18/2024 at 10:05 AM, Lazz Monster said:

They have to market the sh!t out of this movie to even have a fighting chance against Moana 2

we'll see if Ariana fans can push it too... i will pay a ticket for it but idk rest of people

• paws up 1