Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 6/15/2024 at 7:54 PM, Dean Judaster said:

No, but I wonder if your comment about the Charli XCX font size (p. 117) was misconstrued :katy:

my post re: propagaga with the replicated chromatica debut tweets (now deleted) + "a history of antagonising" posts resulted in 2 WPs

great stuff

Pop-a-911-ster 26,487
On 6/15/2024 at 4:02 PM, BenG said:

my post re: propagaga with the replicated chromatica debut tweets (now deleted) + "a history of antagonising" posts resulted in 2 WPs

great stuff

sounds like the cat's impact on extra humility = negativity about Gaga :katy:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

whats a Lady GaGa? 

is she a make up artist that also covers songs from old people or something like this? that name seems familiar for a reason:enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

LG7 era and Joker era better be the biggest music era and movie era respecitvely, of the 21st centruy , is she wants to compensate for all the suffering that we, her fans had to deal all this time:nicki_scream:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,598

How this Sabrina Carpenter smashed like this currently out of nowhere with two songs simultaneously? TikTok effect?

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,487
On 6/15/2024 at 4:50 PM, Leptine said:

How this Sabrina Carpenter smashed like this currently out of nowhere with two songs simultaneously? TikTok effect?

success stans moving away from Dua probably

Popster to Popster 4,598
On 6/15/2024 at 9:53 PM, Dean Judaster said:

success stans moving away from Dua probably

On ATRL surely, but seriously, did I miss something or it's just a TikTok effect? I feel like this smashing has happened out of nowhere

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 6/15/2024 at 4:50 PM, Leptine said:

and she has "Feather" rising again also "nonsense" :whatga:

Popstanne 9,702
On 6/16/2024 at 12:56 AM, Leptine said:

On ATRL surely, but seriously, did I miss something or it's just a TikTok effect? I feel like this smashing has happened out of nowhere

She is getting massive push, two songs in top 10 of tth. Autoplay is also insane like casual listeners(outside stans) have started noticing it.  

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/15/2024 at 8:50 PM, Leptine said:

I think it stems from the Olivia drama and now after eras tour she’s reached so many people with her viral performances she’s popped off a bit. I don’t like her tbh her music sucks and I don’t see the appeal in her cutsie but takes BBC schtick 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 6/15/2024 at 5:02 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Fraud Fraud Fraud :loca3:

now singing it

"frod frod frooood" :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 6/15/2024 at 5:03 PM, Delusional said:

I think it stems from the Olivia drama and now after eras tour she’s reached so many people with her viral performances she’s popped off a bit. I don’t like her tbh her music sucks and I don’t see the appeal in her cutsie but takes BBC schtick 

i think the beginning of everything was the viral "love me love me..." at Coachella 

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 6/16/2024 at 3:50 AM, Leptine said:

Auto play aside everyone’s eyes are on her to see if she could replicate espressos success and it turned out Pls x3 is really catchy too :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 6/15/2024 at 10:02 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Fraud Fraud Fraud :loca3:

We like frauds in cars

Buy our drinks in bars

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 6/15/2024 at 5:43 PM, Aloe said:

Maybe the fifth harmony revival is needed after all :bradley:

yes... all of them need it right now