Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 6/11/2024 at 9:13 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I hate liddos LsXQq62.gif

What I equally hate is other fambases ignoring clear similarities, downplaying Chromatica's impact in helping the house trend then propping up Ren. Like sure fine Ren is the more critically acclaimed and polished album but that doesn't take away the fact that Chromatica still brought house elements to the mainstream before Drake and Bey.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496

Saw reels/tiktok of Bad Romance being used on Kimetsu No Yaiba (Demon Slayer) edits

If BR and Judas, 2 of my favorite Gaga songs get used in 2 of my favorite animes right now AHHHH

3235875a9fe5656da45aed540d2b24e1.gif

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 6/11/2024 at 9:33 PM, Leptine said:

Is this real?

If it's real, I'd honestly be upset if Gaga doesn't escalate this considering her connections with the Biden gov.

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 6/11/2024 at 10:58 PM, thehanyo said:

If it's real, I'd honestly be upset if Gaga doesn't escalate this considering her connections with the Biden gov.

i mean tf is biden gonna do, start a war with russia?

Popster This Way 962
On 6/12/2024 at 4:33 AM, Leptine said:

Is this real?

This seems to be fake. The vast majority of russian fascists are invading Ukraine in exchange for money, which is why this "poor russian conscript" propaganda pushed by the far-left Twitter is so ridiculous.  A gay man from Moscow is very unlikely to be imprisoned over mobilization. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

i like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

but it's getting suspicious hun

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 6/12/2024 at 12:49 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Lol, thank you Maroon 5.  

without MLJ, Xtina would still be above Britney

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 962
On 6/12/2024 at 8:03 AM, FRANZGA said:

without MLJ, Xtina would still be above Britney

Olivia Rodrigo wasn't even born when Xtina had her last top 5 single in the US. Who cares about #1s when your career lasted a few years? Xtina is the definition of a fad.  

Popster This Way 962

I don't get people who say something like "I like brat, but it's not that good."

It's obviously a very high-quality boundary-pushing album that is way above everything she has released so far (apart from maybe Pop 2). 

I didn't even care about Charli's last three projects, but Brat's pre-release singles turned me into a stan, and the album is just spectacular.