Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster This Way 961

Rihanna is pushing 40 after taking an eight-year break. She's a legacy act at this point, and her new music (if it ever comes out) will flop miserably since younger people are barely familiar with her. I don't know why people are denying that she's on the Katy Perry level. Just because she retired early without having a major flop era doesn't mean that she's still relevant. Katy Perry could have retired in 2014 to take a 10-year break when she was at her peak as well.    

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 6/11/2024 at 12:54 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Rihanna is pushing 40 after taking an eight-year break. She's a legacy act at this point, and her new music (if it ever comes out) will flop miserably since younger people are barely familiar with her. I don't know why people are denying that she's on the Katy Perry level. Just because she retired early without having a major flop era doesn't mean that she's still relevant. Katy Perry could have retired in 2014 to take a 10-year break as well.    

she's 36 :katy:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

good since I thought she was about to do an 21-99-150-OUT

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 6/11/2024 at 11:54 AM, Miaou said:

Sure Joanne :nickiha:

:katy:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 6/11/2024 at 10:54 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Rihanna is pushing 40 after taking an eight-year break. She's a legacy act at this point, and her new music (if it ever comes out) will flop miserably since younger people are barely familiar with her. I don't know why people are denying that she's on the Katy Perry level. Just because she retired early without having a major flop era doesn't mean that she's still relevant. Katy Perry could have retired in 2014 to take a 10-year break when she was at her peak as well.    

angry and delusional as per usual

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752

I love how the songs going viral (or semi viral) are the most GAGA ones. Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Judas. Public is here for the dark bops, as they should :arguega:

• paws up 6