Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 11,434

Regarding the talk about Gaga going easier with the vocals. While listening to music today I realised that she can do loud vocals and stuff in a song, as long as the beginning is easy to listen to. Basically meaning is she wants to belt and show vocals, she should focus on that in the chorus while verses need to be calmer and it's gonna be ok. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 6/10/2024 at 7:24 PM, XXXlop said:

This alleged "insider" account has just been deactivated, after posting a "leak". Could be fake, but I don't know.

The account is now totally deactivated, and before they said "Shadow Moon", 21st June.

On 6/10/2024 at 7:26 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Sounds like a song I've heard before

:ohhh:

Popstanne 9,430
On 6/10/2024 at 3:45 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

If it's the date yeah no announcement until late this week / early next week.

I just wish she would keep the hype for new music living a bit more teasing anything tied to LG7, just for the sake of making it exciting, because let's be real it's back on the ground with her being cricket about it.

i'm pretty sure this only applies to fans (the gp has no idea she has an album coming out soon tbh), and when it comes to fans, all the hype will be back the moment she announces something

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

My god if she doesn’t get an AOTY nod this time 

• love 2

ARTPOPster 1,162

"So Dot (twt: popa911) who broke the news about Chrome Ball Film being back on the table has just said on bcharts that there is no date. The last thing UMG received was the schedule of the HBO special."

Someone wrote this on ATRL. Imagine how tired we are. :overit:

On 6/10/2024 at 4:30 PM, OnionGirl said:

Honestly I don’t care if it also affects Gaga in the future, but Billboard needs to do something about this type of chart manipulation ASAP. 

As much as I dislike Taylor, it’s not her fault that she has such a strong fanbase and the GP goes hard for her too. If her fans buy and stream her music as much as they do what can Billboard do? 

• paws up 1

On 6/10/2024 at 8:23 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

"So Dot (twt: popa911) who broke the news about Chrome Ball Film being back on the table has just said on bcharts that there is no date. The last thing UMG received was the schedule of the HBO special."

Real or not, that has always been my suspicions regarding new music. I always thought Gaga just put that little snippet at the end of the film just to give us something and let us know a bit about the direction she’s going. If they were serious about releasing something soon she would have posted that snippet on all her socials to promote both the film AND the new music, but 3 weeks have passed and nothing, she did not post it, did not adress it, no one from her team adressed it and the hype is back on the floor. I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing comes out this month but I’m still hopeful. 

Edited by eternalsunshine

A Popster Is Born 17,674
On 6/10/2024 at 8:14 PM, Emi said:

My god if she doesn’t get an AOTY nod this time 

I don't think she's getting an AOTY nomination LsXQq62.gif 

hope she gets and win the Dance/Electronic Album LsXQq62.gif

I don't care the fraud, she deserves it LsXQq62.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 6/10/2024 at 11:22 PM, Stargazer said:

19 hours 38 minutes bestie

ezgif-3-074284476d59.gif

NO #clownsonstrike

spacer.png

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 6/11/2024 at 3:23 AM, Max_Vandeburg said:

june truly the new february :mess:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,366

Do we know if that is the real Dot on that forum? BOZ also said he didn’t hear anything for June or at least implied that he doesn’t know as of yet (which would be weird). 

• shook 1