Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

oh god Tinashe's Nasty debuting in Spotify Global :applause: (#179)

and on a Friday w/ all new releases impacting :applause:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

Chromatica Platinum US certification finally added to RIAA's site

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-06-08-a-la-s-18

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

The Fame Popster 467
On 6/8/2024 at 10:20 AM, Pinky said:

First of all, @adelea aka @Ayobabylon dupe, SL didn't peaked at #49 on US AM, second, SL had the misfortune of being released on the worst possible date. It was hampered by three big bomb albums: My Turn by Lil Baby (most consumed album of 2020 in the US and 261.6M streams first week), YHLQMDLG by Bad Bunny (broke the record for the biggest streaming debut by a Latin album with 201.4M streams first week) and G Herbo's PTSD (many collabs with hot rap artists).

Lil Baby’s ‘My Turn’ Is MRC Data’s Top Album of 2020

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9508037/mrc-data-2020-recap

She literally dropped Stupid Love in the busiest week of 2020. Period. Stupid Love would have no difficulty entering the US AM Top 10 without so many bomb albums at once, it's no wonder that it debuted at #2 on US Spotify, a platform that it is not dominated by urban music like AM. You know damn well that only urban/R&B artists, MAGA artists (Taylor, Morgan & Luke Combs) and big, harmless smashes like Too Sweet and Expresso thrive on US AM, while everything that doesn't fit into this script, like Gaga's dance-pop music, is doomed to limbo on this platform.

I just think you should focus less on coming to Gaga's forums to belittle her with lies and start listening to your fave's latest album, which has barely come out and is already being outstreamed by Gaga's 2009 TFM.

WHACK HIM!!

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 6/9/2024 at 2:38 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Charli XCX is more proof that continuously releasing in the streaming era works, working on your craft and getting better as an artist without being too self-conscious about what goes out there and releasing almost every year has worked wonders for Lana, Taylor (sans the latter part for the most recent releases) and now Charli. 

We are in a fast paced Era.. there's no such thing as overexposure

F4dGa, keep up with the times

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,551
On 6/9/2024 at 9:58 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

LauiiiHD is a queen for those filmed concerts :gaga-thanks:

The fact Dua gave an new mix of almost all of her songs performed there :oscar:

what's the name of the show? because JUSTICE for her lastest album..

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,335
On 6/9/2024 at 10:31 AM, Daddy said:

Global Spotify 

#6 (+3) Please x3 — (6,679,082) 

:applause:

Charli XBOX?

• paws up 1

Moderator 23,363
On 6/9/2024 at 3:12 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Charli XBOX?

N/A on global chart

spotify USA

#113 (-49) — 360 

#198 (-113) — Talk Talk 

• shook 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 961
On 6/8/2024 at 11:28 PM, Mario Spears said:

Speaking of KP.... I've seen some stans on Twitter asking why KP disappeared and these tweets going viral....idk why?...

Hide contents

we really should be asking this about Hilary Duff or Nelly Furtado, not KP.

Hilary Duff was a teenage star who was never taken seriously. She was on the same level with L Lohan. Dignity is a nice album, but it was a major commercial flop. There was no way for Duff to smash. She had no future as a mature star. 

Nelly Furtado had one global era, and she quickly became irrelevant when that sound went out of vogue. The definition of a 00s fad. 

Katy Perry had a massive streak of hits, huge tours, and social media following. Her sudden erasure really makes me believe all those conspiracies about her downfall. One day you are on top of the world, the other day you are a clown with terrible stats. I vividly remember how everyone started freaking out when CTTR was failing to hit #1 on US Itunes. 

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,335
On 6/9/2024 at 10:54 AM, Daddy said:

N/A on global chart

spotify USA

#113 (-49) — 360 

#198 (-113) — Talk Talk 

damn :bebe:

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,335
Posted (edited)

Autoplay is so real because I used to get Lunch everytime I finished an album and now suddenly it switched into Birds Of Feather :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 6

A Popster Is Born 14,731
On 6/9/2024 at 12:04 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Autoplay is so real because I used to get Lunch everytime I finished an album and now suddenly it switched into Birds Of Feather :icant:

The worst part is how blatantly this and TTH works when it’s supposed to be random

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,731

so they forced her to re-launch her era, I see

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 6/9/2024 at 11:04 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah billies Autoplay is insane for this era for me as well.it feels like the new thing notice how the songs like espresso and lunch are really softly spoken with soft production. 

• paws up 1