Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 6/7/2024 at 1:29 PM, Daddy said:

"Judas" on Spotify

06/01 — +782,195

06/02 — +718,229

06/03 — +789,560

06/04 — +823,969 

06/05 — +823,051

06/06 — + 830,617 *new peak*

On 6/7/2024 at 1:38 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"Judas" received 830,617 streams this Thursday — biggest streaming day ever

+38,131 compared to last week

@Dean Judaster f1UalWK.gif

:applause:

On 6/7/2024 at 1:43 PM, Miaou said:

900K on a Friday cancelled

no surprise release from fad

another L for us 

:billie:

On 6/7/2024 at 5:38 PM, BenG said:

Judas-Spotify.jpg

Don't think it will peak above 900k in this run

Not miaou losing his humility LOL. We literally got a new peak, why is that an L? It was wild to assume it was going to rise much higher without

• further playlist support--it had an extra 3M playlist reach maybe and that's it.
  • streaming parties from liddos. In fact, a handful of liddo reactions are """(x single from BTW) deserved""" which is quite annoying but story for another time
  • realizing again, that historically, Judas' trends are more gradual but tend to stabilize better

In any case, I'm happy with the boost.

As of yesterday evening, Judas became Gaga's 3rd most popular in YouTube Music, surpassing ARUTW. It also gained an extra 1M.

ZHfbR6c.png

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 6/8/2024 at 12:33 PM, PanPikus said:

Ms Ma'am, make your mind. You either want Gaga to finally release or want her to postpone cause you'll be busy :billie:

A revenge for #clownsonstrike I fear :laughga:

girl i want her to release earlier :nicki_scream:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,329
On 6/8/2024 at 8:17 AM, boobatella said:

the first one sounds like BM, the last two sound like a Eurovision last place entry :mess:

When I got home and heard it :toofunny: Not sure how I heard what I heard

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 6/8/2024 at 5:34 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Not miaou losing his humility LOL. We literally got a new peak, why is that an L? It was wild to assume it was going to rise much higher without

• further playlist support--it had an extra 3M playlist reach maybe and that's it.
  • streaming parties from liddos. In fact, a handful of liddo reactions are """(x single from BTW) deserved""" which is quite annoying but story for another time
  • realizing again, that historically, Judas' trends are more gradual but tend to stabilize better

In any case, I'm happy with the boost.

As of yesterday evening, Judas became Gaga's 3rd most popular in YouTube Music, surpassing ARUTW. It also gained an extra 1M.

ZHfbR6c.png

I dont get how Shallow is only at 2.3B when 

Shallow MV - 1.64B

Shallow Live - 756M

Shallow Autogen Audio - 241M

Shallow (Radio Edit) - 40M

Total - 2.68B

:receipts:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 6/8/2024 at 8:51 AM, FRANZGA said:

I dont get how Shallow is only at 2.3B when 

Shallow MV - 1.64B

Shallow Live - 756M

Shallow Autogen Audio - 241M

Shallow (Radio Edit) - 40M

Total - 2.68B

:receipts:

Ma'am, I just screencap here. My best guess has to do with the video getting proper credits just like 911 initially credited to just Chromatica III, or BM sped up not claimed for credits.

dean-winchester-supernatural.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 6/8/2024 at 2:02 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I've seen two other pictures from Katy new album visuals, it screams Motomami visual

If Katy is copying her thats the ultimate proof Rosalia is the new godga :applause:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,327
On 6/8/2024 at 5:41 PM, Andreu said:

If Katy is copying her thats the ultimate proof Rosalia is the new godga :applause:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 6/8/2024 at 9:11 AM, Andreu said:

Plssss

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 6/8/2024 at 12:13 PM, adelea said:

The way stupid love peaked at #49 on AM USA. 

And then

#33. Stupid Love (+91)

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

And I'm sure it peaked higher than #49 as a single like miss why you lying 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,539
x2
On 6/8/2024 at 1:17 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Spotify Global

#101 (NEW) 360 [1.74M streams]
#140 (NEW) Talk talk [1.53M streams]

:whatga:

‘I think about it all the time’ deserved

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 6/8/2024 at 11:21 AM, adelea said:

The boy is mine didn't enter Spotify 200 charts.. the way post album release singles refuse to work during streaming era of music. Gaga better hurry up with the lead bc if the album is dropping in August (when era will also automatically end) then the more she delays the shorter the lg-7 era is gonna get 

Reveal hidden contents

tbim faisco reminds me of 911 when the mv did 8m views on YT but didn't enter Spotify 200. That was the moment gaga was like its better to move on from this era bc people did it way before 

The way she did this fomo gay fantasy rollout of toxic-esque mv and a fallon performance, and it did NOTHING :billie: 

Promo = TTH, radio, touring boost, releasing more music, and if your song has Gen Z appeal TikTok.
Beyoncé is a good example of the modern promotion template. 

• sad 1

Popster This Way 961
On 6/8/2024 at 1:21 PM, adelea said:

The boy is mine didn't enter Spotify 200 charts.. the way post album release singles refuse to work during streaming era of music. Gaga better hurry up with the lead bc if the album is dropping in August (when era will also automatically end) then the more she delays the shorter the lg-7 era is gonna get 

Reveal hidden contents

tbim faisco reminds me of 911 when the mv did 8m views on YT but didn't enter Spotify 200. That was the moment gaga was like its better to move on from this era bc people did it way before 

You can't really blame pop girls for refusing to shoot expensive music videos for a platform that is virtually dead for Anglosophere audiences. Ariana's video has dismal 24-hour views despite delivering quality. I don't expect any superb visuals from Gaga. 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,539
x2
On 6/8/2024 at 2:20 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

toxic-esque mv

We didn’t watch the same mv

• lol 1