Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 30,366
On 6/5/2024 at 11:10 AM, Adarsh said:

The song is coming this month. RideorDie confirmed 

Like they confirmed February? :billie:

Moderator 17,112
On 6/5/2024 at 12:13 PM, adelea said:

the mods restrict u the moment u say slightly critical (and truth) ab gagas recent commercial success 

Considering I waived several reports against you with exactly 0 repercussions, we can't be too strict :ohhh:

• love 1

Popster This Way 898
Posted (edited)

I didn’t realize Gaga was referring to Taylor in her latest TikTok post(down bad crying at the gym), maybe their collab is really coming?

Edited by Gabi

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 6/5/2024 at 5:10 PM, Gabi said:

I didn’t realize Gaga was referring to Taylor in her latest TikTok post(down bed crying at the gym), maybe their collab is really coming?

Her intern just used it for fun

• shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 6/5/2024 at 12:40 PM, Gabi said:

I didn’t realize Gaga was referring to Taylor in her latest TikTok post(down bad crying at the gym), maybe their collab is really coming?

It's a surefire way to get engagement nowadays. Combine that with the pregnancy rumours and she was just trying to get people to vote. 

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 6/5/2024 at 12:11 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Their labels really are waiting for each other

Wouldn't be surprised if they both drop the lead on the same day. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 6/5/2024 at 2:19 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they both drop the lead on the same day. 

do you have any tea/speculation for the lead ? 

i'm bored :whatga:

Popster for Sale 44,657
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 1:21 PM, Miaou said:

do you have any tea/speculation for the lead ? 

i'm bored :whatga:

hmm lemme make something up...

she got the pregnancy rumour post out of the way to announce today :excited:

releasing on 07/06 because it's Prince's birthday and the lead is inspired by him :darkmode:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,657

I'm starting to buy that she'll record the lead mv next week and we'll get it late june/early july. 

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 6/5/2024 at 2:26 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm starting to buy that she'll record the lead mv next week and we'll get it late june/early july. 

Wouldn't be bad move not releasing music video on the release day ? I mean especially with such big points to enter top 10 of Hot100 lately ?

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 6/5/2024 at 5:56 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think it has already been recorded 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

spacer.png

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

I'm starting to think that she will record LG7 lead this month :laughga:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 6/5/2024 at 1:28 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Wouldn't be bad move not releasing music video on the release day ? I mean especially with such big points to enter top 10 of Hot100 lately ?

That's what I meant, if she hasn't recorded the mv no way the song is coming anytime soon, which is why I said late June/early July. 

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 6/5/2024 at 1:29 PM, little legend said:

I'm starting to think that she will record LG7 lead this month :laughga:

She scrapped it after her dad said recording an album was an easy process, to prove a point. :icant:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 2,901
On 6/5/2024 at 11:17 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I may be hard on my answer but enough is enough. That's the first and last time I am talking about him or even answering. That kind of watcher user that never contribute to any conversation apart calling out everyone here and there, just tiring and annoying.

Anyway, back on topic, I've seen some people mentioning that Prince is born on June 7th 👀

And yet the charts are unpredictable today: who could have predicted that Beyoncè would have two Hot 100 hits with Texas and Cuff It debuting with 400,000 BB200 copies and a 75m debut on Spotify after her post-Lemonade flops? Who could have predicted Taylor Mania 2022-2024 in past years after Lover fiasco and Cardigan\Willow bomb? Who could have predicted just a year and a half ago that Miley Cyrus would win her first Grammy and have the biggest success of her career? Who could have predicted that Nicki Minaj could get one of the highest debuts of her career on BB200 ( 230.000 copies) or that Meghan Trainor would return with a nice hit in 2022 with Made you look? And I could contunate like for example Shakira 2023 and Britney with Hold Me Closer... the answer to all those questions is None!

Nothing prevents Gaga from returning to being a commercial power if she returns with a strong single and a well-produced album. We have seen with Bey, Tay and Ari that after 30 if you play your cards well and pay for radio and streaming services you can still be successful, hell even Billie has recovered with Barbie and HMHAS and Eminem is doing well with the new single.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 6/5/2024 at 1:28 PM, Adarsh said:

I think it has already been recorded 

why? are you a woodkid theory believer? 

btw the story he posted since clearing his profile mentioned chayse irvin, the cinematographer behind Lemonade, if we want to clown