Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 22,765
On 6/5/2024 at 6:03 AM, OliverDespechao said:

it makes me so sad that she even has to say this. Every time she is a bit bloated/gains weight, people comment on her body and start spreading pregnancy rumors.

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • sad 3

A Popster Is Born 10,472
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 12:01 AM, JustJames said:

Aren’t you tired? You go on all year how there’s “no hype for new Gaga music” while spreading unrealistic expectations of LG7 that inevitably fail to come true every time a producer’s 2nd cousin follows a Haus member on Instagram…

…but now, after she literally timed GCB to tease her return WITH a snippet, new music “might not be in the cards”? 

Or worse, because of a Britney collab or Katy f-king Perry? Sure, labels (rarely) shuffle dates to avoid clashes with big names, but the notion that Interscope has a Gaga single ready and might decide to toss it in the bin to avoid the likes of Britney or Katy is outright insane.

“They” had no choice. BB and RIAA each have their own rules for how deluxe / remix / reissue / double albums, etc. count. TF and TFM charted together throughout 09 / 10, so no, even if TFM (EP) was never issued in the US, the # of weeks for TF would be nearly (if not totally) the same today. 

Especially considering how often her fans (definitely not aimed at you) throw her under the bus with “fad,” “solo!!!,” “$0.99!!!,” etc., I’m glad TF and TFM have their own certs in the US and TFM has its 70+ week chart run.

In what world would a song tacked onto a 2013 LG album in 2019 accrue 600M streams? Even if it did, how would it benefit her? The $2 she’d earn in streaming royalties wouldn’t be worth the bad publicity or effort.

Gaga gives credits to everyone involved in the creation of a track - this is not news - or maybe he negotiated credit on any/all versions released when he agreed to do the collab.

Ok I got it, you hate me and you always like remember it each you log here by quoting me and call me out. I'm fine with it and I really don't give a big F about you and your posts. Put me on your ignore list just I did for you. Because no one is reading your long tired posts that are ALWAYS meant to call people out here.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 6/4/2024 at 10:28 AM, Fame Romance said:

Godua @Miaou

They'd probably have half once you remove the fraudulent streams.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,793

for a second I thought she posted about the date release of the lead :banana:

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 6/5/2024 at 10:44 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Ok I got it, you hate me and you always like remember it each you log here by quoting me and call me out. I'm fine with it and I really don't give a big F about you and your posts. Put me on your ignore list just I did for you. Because no one is reading your long tired posts that are ALWAYS meant to call people out here.

This is sending me :dead:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 6:14 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

he used to do that to me all the time as well like when i said SL would be lucky to get a 'the cure' run (which it was - it was a flop,  and it debuted last callouts and never improved even tho delulus blamed her team - the cure would've done better as a lead with mv) :laughga:

we're in a charts thread about Lady Gaga and you also need to be aware of her commerical position unfortunately

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 6/5/2024 at 2:38 PM, Miaou said:

godgaaaaaaaa where is the announcement :stopga:

The song is coming this month. RideorDie confirmed 

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,793
On 6/5/2024 at 11:10 AM, Adarsh said:

The song is coming this month. RideorDie confirmed 

yes but the wait is killing me

I'm obsessed with the snippet :dead:

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,472
On 6/5/2024 at 11:06 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

he used to do that to me all the time as well like when i said SL would be lucky to get a 'the cure' run (which it was - it was a flop,  and it debuted last callouts and never improved even tho delulus blamed her team - the cure would've done better as a lead with mv) :laughga:

we're in a charts thread about Lady Gaga and you also need to be aware of her commerical position unfortunately

I may be hard on my answer but enough is enough. That's the first and last time I am talking about him or even answering. That kind of watcher user that never contribute to any conversation apart calling out everyone here and there, just tiring and annoying.

Anyway, back on topic, I've seen some people mentioning that Prince is born on June 7th 👀

• paws up 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,793

now top 2 :banana:

I want the same organic rise for Godga but I just know she will collapse and freefall the next days after the release :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,793

or maybe she will serve a surprise release for the lead this friday spacer.png that will explain why Halsey released yesterday and Sabrina tomorrow spacer.png 

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 6/4/2024 at 10:18 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Judas is now Gaga's 4th most played/popular on YouTube Music, surpassing Shallow

GnvwJHm.png

tumblr_m8g6yp01hr1r23lnc.gif

Another 1M on YouTube Music for Judas oie-transparent-11.png

5WyitIc.png

• paws up 1
  • love 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 6/5/2024 at 7:13 AM, adelea said:

the mods restrict u the moment u say slightly critical (and truth) ab gagas recent commercial success 

But to be clear we are still enjoying a lot more freedom about objective measures on Gaga's success as opposed to other Gagacentric fora. Sometimes, some people use an objective data and then dress it up with multiple, tangential opinions that are not necessary.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 1