Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 12,827
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 6:33 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m anything but negative, I just like to call out ungenuine (no pun intended) opinions. Just say you’re a success stan if you agree or just ignore me if you don’t, babe. Also, notice how that dupe is calling you mentally ill, which is crossing the line and you should deal with that trashy person instead of quoting me. We know we ain’t gonna work this out anytime soon, lol. 

And my last comment on Gaga’s rock album plans was that I’m ok with it since I already got my dream album from her (the same one you call all kinds of names and you laugh at its fans), so yeah, she can release a rock album if she wants to. I want other people to have their fave albums too.

I  did deal with that person, it’s been sent spiralling into a meltdown because as they say  ‘a hit dog will hollar’. Reminds me of when you were very hell bent on picking on me during HMH’s release and it made an account to attack you… im not really bothered anymore 

On 6/2/2024 at 6:46 PM, adelea said:

Is the snippet noisy? Yes 

Is she screaming? Yes again 

But at the same time the snippet sounds good? Hell YES

we cant stop gaga from making noisy bops. Her brand always have been rough sounding bangers. But lets hope for a soft ballad hit from this new album 

Yes thank you that’s whey I said as well. It sounds a bop but cause wer in the charts thread I’m just saying that 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
Posted (edited)

NOT A VOCAROO :rip:

Since y'all made fun of mine I'll just say that that is one of the gayest lisps I've heard. That's not a bad thing either :prideheart:

Edited by Ben

Popster This Way 962

I don't mind the screaming part if the song has a punchy catchy chorus. The problem with PI was the terrible chorus and the problem with SL was the complete lack of chorus. 

Bad Romance and Shallow are great songs. 

The Cure is a terrible song despite pleasant vocals.  

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

the ironic thing is that yesterday my boyfriend’s friend said that he wished that Gaga showed off her vocals more in her songs :icant:

if only he’d know that a lot of liddos hate her loud songs/ or "screaming" :icant: 

Spoiler

i love her loud songs tho :oops:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 6/2/2024 at 7:44 PM, boobatella said:

the ironic thing is that yesterday my boyfriend’s friend said that he wished that Gaga showed off her vocals more in her songs :icant:

if only he’d know that a lot of liddos hate her loud songs/ or "screaming" :icant: 

Reveal hidden contents

i love her loud songs tho :oops:

I think this is a common sentiment in the GP but unfortunately they tend to think ballads = good vocals and pop/dance music = bad vocals :icant:

Like her vocals on Bad Romance are crazy good and same goes for a lot of other of her pop hits and yet people were "surprised she can sing" during image rehab era 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 6/2/2024 at 3:13 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Which platform is this?

Amazon Alexa 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
Posted (edited)

Friday: MTN Zedd Remix +113 spots and original MTN dropping 17 spots :whatga:

Then Saturday, MTN up 18 spots

Edited by Dean Judaster