Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702

i was hanging out with some of my boyfriend’s friends yesterday who mostly listen to metal. We had some metal playing on the background and my bf put bad romance on the queue and all the guys were immediately vibing to it and talking how talented she is and how she is one of the best vocalist of our time :giveup:

legendga if you ask me :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299
On 6/2/2024 at 4:54 PM, yomama said:

Kygo & Ava Max - Whatever #175(-96) - 1,378,359(-456,689)

When this girl will have another smash in her career ? :rip:

She has one of the worst careers from her generation 

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 6/2/2024 at 3:13 PM, PanPikus said:

Oh definitely, a fire chorus is a must 

The snippet sounds promising (still think it’ll bomb) for both chorus and thick production

Also, i was surprised her team did a professional shoot for that red carpet to show it off better. They are increasing their smarts? 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 6/2/2024 at 6:17 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The snippet sounds promising (still think it’ll bomb) for both chorus and thick production

how can you make that assumption based on a 6s clip? :mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 3

Moderator 17,058
On 6/2/2024 at 4:54 PM, yomama said:

Kygo & Ava Max - Whatever #175(-96) - 1,378,359(-456,689)

Truly obsessed.

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 6/2/2024 at 5:17 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Also, i was surprised her team did a professional shoot for that red carpet to show it off better. They are increasing their smarts? 

Broken clock shows the right time 2 times per day too so maybe it's their time to show some competency 

On 6/2/2024 at 5:23 PM, boobatella said:

I think bestie is just trolling as he usually does, obviously we have no idea about the sound of the song based on those few seconds :peacega:

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 2,851
On 6/2/2024 at 3:35 PM, Miaou said:

Laura Pausini - 65 weeks in the top 10 (top albums) in France 

Thank you very much :kiss:

I didn't know that she did so good in France 

A Popster Is Born 12,762
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 4:23 PM, boobatella said:

I think on balance the safer option is to assume that a noisy pop song released during pride by a pushing 40 lady Gaga who  is a tank waiting to happen come on :laughga: 

@PanPikus it sounds like marry the night. The production sounds thicker at least than the last LP

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,285
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 6:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think on balance the safer option is to assume that a noisy pop song released during pride by a pushing 40 lady Gaga who  is a tank waiting to happen come on :laughga: 

Madonna was going almost 50 when she released her dance anthem album Confessions on a Dancefloor and she smashed hard. And she was the definition of the artist suffering ageist and sexist remarks after she passed 30...

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299

RideorDie what’s good ? 
5 days after another hint from you and still nothing :toofunny:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

If the album has 30 songs I would love it anyway unless half of the songs are bland or flat :jam:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 6/2/2024 at 6:14 PM, emig_09 said:

If the album has 30 songs I would love it anyway unless half of the songs are bland or flat :jam:

No worry about this, she is not Taylor Swift and she has a better producer on her side

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 6/2/2024 at 6:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

@PanPikus it sounds like marry the night. The production sounds thicker at least than the last LP

Ok ok Ms Ma'am, we will listen the song in full, we will judge. For now stream the latest release Hold My Hand or Sweet Sounds Of Heaven actually :laughga:

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,364

Gaga making a noisy pop banger (which is what makes HER happy), no matter how old she is, is still better than Gaga making a hac song just to pander to success stans that are crying ever since they’ve heard the snippet. 

• thanks 4