Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 29,751
On 5/31/2024 at 9:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

MessyTop (:icant:) is claiming Gaga will shoot the music video in June 12-13.

If that's the case then no chance we're getting the lead single the next 2-3 weeks. Unless it's not her first video.  

Update: a mod from GGD (River) claims that the first video has already been shot a couple of months past. Lettuce pray. 

River is always trolling

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
On 5/30/2024 at 11:57 PM, José said:

Another trend with judas? :tea:

Hi, it has come to my attention that you posted something about Judas without tagging me. Please do so next time. Hope this helps :prideheart:

Spoiler

:laughga::icant:jk

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,857

GUYS I just had the most funny and random dream ever lmaooo

Beyonce finally won the Grammy for AOTY, presented by Jojo Siwa. She was about to give her thanks on stage but noticed literally everyone was looking the other way, not paying attention. Then Jojo starts doing that viral "Karma" dance while Beyonce just stays quiet on her place, not saying a word. Then I can see Jay Z in the background with an angry face like "omg why is everyone ignoring my wife and not being respectful"

:rip::rip:

• lol 10

Pop-a-911-ster 27,165

she's so iconic for this 

those 20/25/30 anniversary releases GIVE ME years of life

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 5/31/2024 at 2:12 PM, adelea said:

Nope pls no

I want her team up with an actual actor not disney stars sorry 

There is nothing she can learn from this session w ariana 

But with an acclaimed actor its always nice to share the process and learn new things

Pls. It's just a few minutes of talk about their projects. Not a 9-5 acting school lesson for beginners :friendsga:

A Popster Is Born 10,558
On 5/31/2024 at 1:10 PM, adelea said:

Joker has been ready and done for almost a year now, march 2023 was the last schedule

todd says he doesn't do re shootes bc they always brought him bad luck so its been 14 months joker was completed

I thought about a music video à la Hold My Hand for the movie, mixing movie moments + filming on some locations 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,620
x2
On 5/31/2024 at 1:17 PM, emig_09 said:

she's so iconic for this 

those 20/25/30 anniversary releases GIVE ME years of life

They will NEVER make me hate JLo

That woman made hits for years and still dances and acts her a** off :applause:

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 5/31/2024 at 2:21 PM, adelea said:

I see your gay anticipation here and I would've been here for it if it was music related but gaga needs to be paired with saoirse ronan or angelina jolie this time, i would actually cream 

Also the fact that saoirse is a big lady gaga stan a little monster actually and such a great actress n angelina jolie used gaga's born this way alien spikes as inspiration for her Maleficent movie look ..it would be a wholesome moment 

Well I wouldn't mind either of them. It's still far away tho. 

Popster for Sale 44,771
Posted (edited)

Joker is not the type of project to have music videos. It would be lame. Either they pull a mv out of the movie scenes or dont do it at all. Imagine a Lady gaga music video on an abandoned asylum for JFAD pls :icant: this is not nicki minaj ft ice spice for barbie movie teas

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,558
On 5/31/2024 at 3:08 PM, adelea said:

Interesting but do we really think joker will be needing that kinda credit song

If they want to push an original song for the Oscars, yeah

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,128

German album charts

#60 (+5 The Fame 222 weeks

The Fame is still the 18th longest charting album in Germany. Still the 5th longest charting album female artist.

Billies debut holds onto the charts again but loses because the hype of her new album died down a little. It's at #63 (-13) and has 225 weeks.

Currently, the next non-charting album has 248 weeks, so we need to wait a few months before we surpass that.

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,936
On 5/31/2024 at 7:13 AM, Fame Romance said:

Beyoncé is an artist that needs promo for her music to do well  

CC didn’t have any of those pushes so it’s just nose diving

A superbowl commercial is not a promo?? :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 17,936
On 5/31/2024 at 7:50 AM, Doncho said:

GUYS I just had the most funny and random dream ever lmaooo

Beyonce finally won the Grammy for AOTY, presented by Jojo Siwa. She was about to give her thanks on stage but noticed literally everyone was looking the other way, not paying attention. Then Jojo starts doing that viral "Karma" dance while Beyonce just stays quiet on her place, not saying a word. Then I can see Jay Z in the background with an angry face like "omg why is everyone ignoring my wife and not being respectful"

:rip::rip:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• lol 1