Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 5/30/2024 at 10:43 PM, OliverDespechao said:

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

I literally remember thinking of "ARTPOP era" in 2016

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,652
Posted (edited)

The hype surrounding Megan is so strange. She get mentioned by literally everyone. She is on tv series, advertisements, etc. I would say she has most visibility out of current new girls, even more than Billie/Dua/Olivia. 

Yet it never translates to music success for her. Her last hit is like WAP.

Edited by zoldyck

ARTPOPster 1,802

Why do fans keep pestering gaga to speak up for all issues happening in the world? Granted it’ll be nice to have her help use her platform for this but damn it’s like if she doesn’t she’s a bad person :awkney: 

They should just pester Taylor/ Beyoncé/Instagram girlies who have more reach than gaga tbh

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 961
On 5/31/2024 at 9:21 AM, Aloe said:

Why do fans keep pestering gaga to speak up for all issues happening in the world? Granted it’ll be nice to have her help use her platform for this but damn it’s like if she doesn’t she’s a bad person :awkney: 

They should just pester Taylor/ Beyoncé/Instagram girlies who have more reach than gaga tbh

If I see one more viral post from the pro-HAMAS SJW mob about Gaga's refusal to take part in their conflict ahead of LG7, I will literally start supporting the IDF. They are so insufferable. And why would Gaga, a prominent gay rights activist,  support a "state" that jails/kills gay people? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-63174835

• sad 1

Popster This Way 961

7/10 songs in the top 40 on AM US during the third week:banana:. Another 40M+ update on Spotify? 

7    +1    
Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER

13    -2    
Billie Eilish - LUNCH
14    =    
Billie Eilish - CHIHIRO

21    =    
Billie Eilish - WILDFLOWER

36    =    
Billie Eilish - BLUE
37    =    
Billie Eilish - L’AMOUR DE MA VIE

40    =    
Billie Eilish - THE GREATEST

Moderator 23,363
On 5/31/2024 at 12:10 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

And why would Gaga, a prominent gay rights activist,  support a "state" that jails/kills gay

A perfectly justified reason to not care about the families and children that are being murdered!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 7

A Popster Is Born 17,672
On 5/31/2024 at 2:40 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I will literally start supporting the IDF.

what the hell is wrong with you ??? :ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew:

• thanks 5

Popster for Sale 44,332
Posted (edited)

MessyTop (:icant:) is claiming Gaga will shoot the music video in June 12-13.

If that's the case then no chance we're getting the lead single the next 2-3 weeks. Unless it's not her first video.  

Update: a mod from GGD (River) claims that the first video has already been shot a couple of months past. Lettuce pray. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 961
Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2024 at 10:03 AM, Daddy said:

A perfectly justified reason to not care about the families and children that are being murdered!

They despise gay men like me so why would I care about them? They should have thought twice before staging a terrorist attack in Israel.  We know that the far-left likes to pretend like Oct. 7 did not happen (after celebrating it), but actions have consequences. The obsession of the SJW mob with a "state" that hates gay people and Jews is borderline disturbing. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-5-2003-1346_EN.html

On 5/31/2024 at 10:04 AM, danwasd said:

not like Israel, that only bombs straight palestinians, I guess

Gay Palestinians seek refuge in Israel or other countries. They certainly are not rooting for Hamas (like the SJW mob). 

On 5/31/2024 at 10:07 AM, OliverDespechao said:

what the hell is wrong with you ??? :ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew::ew:

Well, I can't stand Bibi (and I hope Israel has an election soon), so I remain neutral on this conflict, but the abrasive insufferable pro-Hamas internet mob makes me slightly more pro-Israel. I'm seeing plenty of hateful comments on Gaga's page from pro-Hamas activists.      

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo
  • paws up 1