Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster This Way 901

Amazing stability. Almost the entire album is in the top 40 during Week 2:giveup:  

US APPLE MUSIC

#7 (=) BIRDS OF A FEATHER

#12 (=) CHIHIRO

#14 (=) LUNCH

#18 (+4) WILDFLOWER 

#32 (+3) BLUE

#33 (+3) L'AMOUR DE MA VIE

#37 (+2) THE GREATEST

#41 (+6) SKINNY

#79 (+6) THE DINNER

#85 (+3) BITTERSUITE

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967

At this point they will submit traumatica ball film for the emmys and people will be like what is that because there is no promo at all :dead: ?

on pass warner it’s not even on the main page we need to search for it

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,441

It's a concert special based on a tour that ended two years ago. I'm not shocked that it's not making much noise, but I expected at least a couple reviews from critics. :rip:

I guess it's a similar scenario to what happened with The Weeknd: Live at SoFi Stadium. That show has zero reviews on MC and RT. :rip:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,580
x3

Does any have an account on ATRL? I need a favor. Because I made a thread with title " Is Katy Perry the new Paula Abdul?" (for like 10000times) , they restricted me for posting indefinetely! I cant post or even send pm to mods so I can complain. Can anyone send a pm to a mod there and write that this is so unfair. Ok they can ban me for 2 months or so ,  but ban me forever is too much and thats fascism !

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,155
On 5/28/2024 at 4:35 PM, little legend said:

Does any have an account on ATRL? I need a favor. Because I made a thread with title " Is Katy Perry the new Paula Abdul?" (for like 10000times) , they restricted me for posting indefinetely! I cant post or even send pm to mods so I can complain. Can anyone send a pm to a mod there and write that this is so unfair. Ok they can ban me for 2 months or so ,  but ban me forever is too much and thats fascism !

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 5/28/2024 at 3:35 PM, little legend said:

Enjoy being away from that hellhole. I'm serious. I'll always love how annoying you are, and so I'd recommend not prodding any further at the oozing rotten infected tumor that is ATRL. :prideheart:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 5/28/2024 at 4:01 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Deserves to outstream Teeth's total

I love that photo so much

Popster for Sale 43,532
Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 8:57 PM, BenG said:

@ladygaga well, where’s the lead single?

thoughts on the snippet? I feel like you're the most accurate hit predictor around here 

I know it's just 0.3 seconds that sound like they were mixed in a laundry machine but still :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven