The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 1/19/2024 at 3:58 PM, sugden said:

is kinda going viral again many speed up versions being posted

as it should :applause:

does anyone know what was it's peak when it went viral last year? 

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 1/19/2024 at 4:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Ari missed the #1 in the UK for 700 copies

it'll likely miss in the U.S. too then 

Popster to Popster 4,484
On 1/19/2024 at 11:06 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

it'll likely miss in the U.S. too then 

Yep. I’m really starting to think Jack still beat her in the U.S., too. This is insane. Not flopping by any means, but it’s interesting that her star power couldn’t easily propel this to number one. It also went number two in Australia as well.

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 1/19/2024 at 5:11 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Yep. I’m really starting to think Jack still beat her in the U.S., too. This is insane. Not flopping by any means, but it’s interesting that her star power couldn’t easily propel this to number one. It also went number two in Australia as well.

the song is just not impressive and didn't handle the controversy in an interesting way for anyone other than her fans/home of sexuals who were already on her side regardless

not every song is Rain On Me :applause:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 1/19/2024 at 6:11 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Honestly I feel like it's harder and harder for those pop stars to catch #1 easily. That said I feel like the new best situations now is to last long in charts more than just peaking high and fall hard.

Let's see if Yes and ? can have some kind of support and longevity in top 20

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 1/19/2024 at 5:15 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly I feel like it's harder and harder for those pop stars to catch #1 easily. That said I feel like the new best situations now is to last long in charts more than just peaking high and fall hard.

Let's see if Yes and ? can have some kind of support and longevity in top 20

it's not looking good longevity-wise with the harsh drops on spotify during the week but let's see, it might go viral on tiktok or something

I'm sure her next single, probably being more rnb leaning, will do better 

Popster to Popster 4,484
On 1/19/2024 at 11:14 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the song is just not impressive and didn't handle the controversy in an interesting way for anyone other than her fans/home of sexuals who were already on her side regardless

not every song is Rain On Me :applause:

What a bop. We thank the good sis “Yes, And? for giving ROM a cute boost on streaming. 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 1/19/2024 at 6:16 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

it's not looking good longevity-wise with the harsh drops on spotify during the week but let's see, it might go viral on tiktok or something

I'm sure her next single, probably being more rnb leaning, will do better 

It'll all depend on radios I guess, Sounds like it could smash there (+3.82 last update)

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 1/19/2024 at 5:19 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

It'll all depend on radios I guess, Sounds like it could smash there (+3.82 last update)

I doubt american radio will take a liking to this song but we'll see, since it's Ari it'll never do that bad

Moderator 17,097
On 1/19/2024 at 6:22 PM, Ben said:

iTunes?

1563354087_199733_1563357255_album_norma

The minute a new Gaga song hit's the top 10 on iTunes Uzbekistan we will have a two page discussion about it.

• thanks 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
On 1/19/2024 at 6:27 PM, corvus albus said:

The minute a new Gaga song hit's the top 10 on iTunes Uzbekistan we will have a two page discussion about it.

you don't even believe what you're saying

1563354087_199733_1563357255_album_norma