The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,609

The Met Gala one is giving Silence of the Lambs meets Swan Lake. This is the high fashion concept art she was always known for. :romance:

Ngl it's so refreshing to see something so inspired after a long time. She has served looks in the past few years but they've been few and far in between. Sometimes it looked like she was trying to recreate the old magic unsuccessfully. This time it's a true return to form. It's Gaga. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,592
On 5/24/2024 at 8:58 PM, Leptine said:

I'm hyped after last night appearance.. Maybe..

Reveal hidden contents

I'm switching team 2024

Urkc.gif

So glad to have you finally join the train

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/24/2024 at 9:04 PM, Aloe said:

She really wanted her fans to get assaulted on the streets with the pink merch :bradley:

when Chronurteca keeps getting extended until we get merch with all tribe colors then what :arguega:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,230
On 5/24/2024 at 7:54 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That pic is smashing on socials

Oh Godga LG7 era off to a great start in arts and charts :giveup:

Yeah I’ve been looking at the likes, almost 800k in 4 hours..:oscar:

I kinda wish she would stop this “triple post” thing she does sometimes, I feel like her other look would’ve easily topped 1M+ on Instagram if she has just put all the pics in one post like she did with the second outfit 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,592
On 5/25/2024 at 2:08 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah I’ve been looking at the likes, almost 800k in 4 hours..:oscar:

I kinda wish she would stop this “triple post” thing she does sometimes, I feel like her other look would’ve easily topped 1M+ on Instagram if she has just put all the pics in one post like she did with the second outfit 

Yeah it's literally likes poison. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,230
On 5/24/2024 at 9:26 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah it's literally likes poison. 

Like the way her first look would be way above 1M by now if she didn’t dilute the likes :dean_scream:

I’m not even one of those “omg she ruined her grid” people, but like…the triple posting does annoy me only because her “likes” could look a lot more impressive :oops:

instead of one post 1M plus we have one post at like 800k, another at 500k and another at 300k 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 962

"Plastic Doll" is a high-fashion, avant-garde music video featuring top models who embody the theme of plasticity, artificial beauty, and the dichotomy of human and doll-like appearances. The video will merge surrealistic visuals with bold, couture fashion, creating a striking commentary on the pressures of perfection and identity.

Setting and Locations:

1. Futuristic Dollhouse:

• A grand, sleek dollhouse with rooms decorated in high-gloss finishes, oversized furniture, and metallic accents.
    • Each room represents a different aspect of a doll's life, from the glamorous dressing room to the lifeless storage box.
  2. Runway of Mirrors:

• A long, reflective runway surrounded by fragmented mirrors, creating an illusion of infinite reflections and perspectives.
    • The models will strut in avant-garde outfits, with the mirrors symbolizing society’s gaze and self-perception.
  3. Artificial Garden:

• A synthetic garden with oversized, plastic flowers and neon-lit foliage.
    • The models will interact with the environment, showcasing their movements as both organic and mechanical.

Wardrobe and Styling:

• Designers: Alexander McQueen, Iris van Herpen, and Balenciaga.
  • Outfits: Bold, structural pieces that blur the line between fashion and art. Think exaggerated silhouettes, intricate details, and a mix of textures like latex, vinyl, and 3D-printed fabrics.
  • Accessories: Futuristic headpieces, oversized jewelry, and high-concept footwear.
  • Makeup: Dramatic, with a focus on artificial enhancements like plastic-like skin finishes, bold colors, and exaggerated features.
  • Hair: Sculptural hairstyles that defy gravity, incorporating elements like plastic extensions and metallic sheens.

Models:

• Top models such as as Cara Delevingne.
  • Diverse representation to highlight the universality of the song’s themes.

Visual and Cinematic Techniques:

• Cinematography: Use of wide-angle lenses, dramatic lighting, and slow-motion to emphasize the surreal and striking nature of the visuals.
  • Special Effects: Incorporate CGI to enhance the artificial aesthetic, such as digital enhancements of the models’ movements and the transformation of the environment.
  • Editing: Sharp cuts interspersed with slow, lingering shots to create a dynamic and immersive viewing experience.

Scenes Breakdown:

1. Opening Scene:

• Lady Gaga as a life-sized doll in a grand dollhouse.
    • Close-up of her “waking up” with mechanical movements.
  2. Runway Extravaganza:

• Models walking on the mirrored runway, their reflections creating a kaleidoscopic effect.
    • Intercut with shots of Lady Gaga singing with intense emotion.
  3. Doll Transformation:

• Models getting dressed in the futuristic dressing room.
    • Transition from human to doll-like appearances using makeup and CGI.
  4. Artificial Garden Interaction:

• Models moving through the synthetic garden, their actions both fluid and robotic.
    • Close-ups of their interactions with the plastic flora, showcasing the blend of nature and artificiality.
  5. Finale:

• Grand fashion show in the dollhouse, with all models displaying their high-fashion outfits.
    • Lady Gaga performs amidst the models, breaking the fourth wall and directly engaging with the audience.

End Scene:

• Lady Gaga returns to her doll form, symbolizing the cyclical nature of the pressures and expectations faced by those in the public eye.
  • Fade out with a close-up of her eyes, hinting at the underlying humanity within the artificial exterior.

Storyboard:

1. Scene 1:

• Lady Gaga wakes up in the dollhouse.
    • Models introduced in high-fashion outfits.
  2. Scene 2:

• Runway sequence with dramatic lighting and reflections.
    • Intercut with Gaga’s performance.
  3. Scene 3:

• Transformation in the dressing room.
    • Models interact with the environment.
  4. Scene 4:

• Synthetic garden exploration.
    • Fusion of human and artificial elements.
  5. Scene 5:

• Grand finale fashion show.
    • Emotional performance by Gaga.
  6. End Scene:

• Return to doll form.
    • Close-up and fade out.
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 5/25/2024 at 12:54 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That pic is smashing on socials

Oh Godga LG7 era off to a great start in arts and charts :giveup:

Meh

she always did better on her socials looking pretty and relatable, like early 2019

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,754

over 1M likes in 10 hours for the last post :giveup:

GP wants weirdga back, they said enough of the boring pop stars:giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,754

tbh i was a bit afraid that TCBF would kinda just come and go, she’d drop it and go into hiding again but all this is insane :giveup:

if this isn’t the start of a new era :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,914
x3

I'm in Italy and a street artist is playing with his guitar Always Remember Us This Way right now. Wow what a smash hit :giveup:

Has ever a song that wasn't a single been that successful? Gaga you missed the opportunity to have your biggest hit ever but I'm so happy that even if Gaga ignored it, Always Remember Us This Way managed to become a big hit on it's own:applause:

• hugs 1
  • love 2

The Popster 145
On 5/25/2024 at 10:31 AM, little legend said:

I'm in Italy and a street artist is playing with his guitar Always Remember Us This Way right now. Wow what a smash hit :giveup:

Has ever a song that wasn't a single been that successful? Gaga you missed the opportunity to have your biggest hit ever but I'm so happy that even if Gaga ignored it, Always Remember Us This Way managed to become a big hit on it's own:applause:

Arutw was a single in Italy. :katy: