The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/24/2024 at 8:53 AM, DonnieDarko said:

On the live stream. I hope the full thing will be published somehow.

someone said she didn't say she was not done with the album but this: "She said she is not done with intensity, that she explored intensity with this tour, and she is not done with that"

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,566

So... based on her description I don't think it'll be a fully rock album but it might have rock songs in it. 

Popster for Sale 44,566

"Right now I'm exploring the art of intensity. I am not that done with that process, but I started in this tour. You will understand soon!" @DonnieDarko this is the comment I'm referring too. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,597

"I have been working on my new music all the time and I truly live and breathe it," she said of her highly anticipated seventh studio album, which will follow 2020's Chromatica. "I just can't wait to give it to the fans."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-teases-new-music-reacts-to-beyonce-telephone-sequel-rumors-exclusive-226120

oh GODGA we know you won't let the other girls breathe :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175
Posted (edited)

Just woke up…still can’t believe how STUNNING Gaga’s outfit was last night. So so so amazing. I’m so happy to see that she is in a good place and is talking about her music so much! It seems like last night was a really fun event for her just to be around fans and celebrate and discuss music and art. I love that for her.

the outfit was really incredible and it’s like @SweetOreosOfHeaven said…THIS IS WHY PEOPLE BEG FOR GAGA AT THE MET GALA. No one can do it like her. Sorry, not even Zendaya. And yes “soon” …there’s no way this ain’t coming out in within the next 6 months, no way this isn’t 2024 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,745
On 5/24/2024 at 11:26 AM, Miaou said:

"I have been working on my new music all the time and I truly live and breathe it," she said of her highly anticipated seventh studio album, which will follow 2020's Chromatica. "I just can't wait to give it to the fans."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-teases-new-music-reacts-to-beyonce-telephone-sequel-rumors-exclusive-226120

oh GODGA we know you won't let the other girls breathe :giveup:

i know we have to be humble but i have a feeling we will get her best album, she seems so passionate about it :giveup:

• love 3

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/24/2024 at 10:02 AM, boobatella said:

i know we have to be humble but i have a feeling we will get her best album, she seems so passionate about it :giveup:

I think what's safe to say is it's going to be an adventurous one for her artistically. I've been having this feeling for a while and I'm so glad she basically confirmed it. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,745
On 5/24/2024 at 11:53 AM, Andreu said:

She really makes the others look like they are wearing zara and shein :icant:

she didn’t let the others breathe :giveup:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175
On 5/24/2024 at 5:21 AM, boobatella said:

she didn’t let the others breathe :giveup:

If this is Gaga’s look for just a lowkey premiere of her concert film surrounded by fans I can’t even imagine what they have cooked up for Joker looks on official red carpets around the globe 

Im already so excited!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,640
Posted (edited)

Gurls it’s like the Gaga from 2011 came back for one night. She hasn’t been passionnée like that with her music career since forever 

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175
On 5/24/2024 at 5:23 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Wait, is this really her? Lol

Quick someone tell Sarah Gaga is already working on her new music lol 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,343
On 5/24/2024 at 11:23 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I dont think they would use the term LG7 like that, but well never know since the vrification knows nothing now

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,692

Speculation about LG7 release:

It looks like she want to deliver album as soon as possible, it don't seems like they are strategizing with Grammy deadline, Grammy competition, competition on billboard or J:FAD collision.  

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/24/2024 at 10:23 AM, DonnieDarko said:

On 5/24/2024 at 10:37 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Quick someone tell Sarah Gaga is already working on her new music lol 

Its a fake fan account.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1