The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 16,834
On 5/22/2024 at 1:17 AM, Adarsh said:

Astrology dates back to ancient Mesopotamia and is certainly more peaceful than following any of the mainstream religions. I don’t understand how that’s considered a taboo but the other one isn’t :katy:

I judge both :laughga:

But at least religious people don't do something like "you're a snub, you must be  Capricorn we're not compatible" pr something like that :laughga:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457
On 5/22/2024 at 10:21 AM, FRANZGA said:

at least religious people don't do something like "you're a snub, you must be  Capricorn we're not compatible" pr something like that

there are legit denominations who think every other Christian faith is going to hell just by principle, not to mention all other religions are doomed to damnation. I mean the middle east is still seeing killings in the name of religion

music video mv GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
On 5/22/2024 at 11:04 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Sooooo overrated :bradley:

if she didn't win AOTY for this, it's over 4 ha

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,823

Maybe she did because the new logo has metallic features which that user used heavily for his chromatica fan arts as well  

Pop-a-911-ster 39,175
On 5/22/2024 at 12:15 PM, OliverDespechao said:

it’s over for Fadga :rip:

I mentioned in her the chat yesterday as a potential nominee for people to keep their eyes on come award season

You can bet that all I’ll be bringing back my Regional Critics Award/Major Award show excel spreadsheet so that people can follow that come December…I already have my list of potential nominees/people in the running

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,507
On 5/22/2024 at 5:53 PM, Fame Romance said:

Judas +665,921

New peak since 2022

Oh the Friday update about to EAT :horse_race:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1