The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 5/9/2024 at 8:59 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact someone on ATRL told us CBT Film was coming on May 25th months ago and was trashed by this fanbase :bebe:

I thought it might be coming because one of the more intellignet reputable liddos posted something last week about HBO i cant remember the post now.

Also if dot knows dot will share so this was another reason to not believ the feb thing from earlier this year/

I hope we get something else this month. I know she will tank if she releases anyhting but something like a live album is harmless and can help take advantage of the hype

On 5/9/2024 at 12:06 PM, emig_09 said:

Apple Music
#14 Brazil
#20 Uzbekistan
#34 Paraguay
#37 Kuwait
#43 Philippines
#53 Latvia
#54 Bhutan
#58 Panama
#63 Uruguay
#67 Costa Rica
#72 Chile
#72 El Salvador
#77 Mexico
#81 Colombia
#82 Peru
#89 Portugal
#116 Vietnam
#131 Argentina
#155 Poland

wonder if itll re-chart anywhere this month

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

Spotify Global

#55 -1 Illusion
#63 +2 Training Season
#72 +3 Houdini
#83 +5 These Walls

#195 re-entry Cold Heart

:whatga:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491

1000 Doves made me tear up earlier. Whew that song is powerful. The beautiful contrast of the lyrics and the melody/instrumentals--the perfect balance of venting out frustrations, calling out for help, and still trying hard to do your absolute best that you'll eventually make it out of the dark place

cry crying GIF

• hugs 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 2:24 PM, Dean Judaster said:

16 days

dean winchester GIF

finally a countdown that leads somewhere :darkmode:

Spoiler

unless they decide to scrap it last minute :delulu_bird:

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257
On 5/9/2024 at 7:24 AM, Dean Judaster said:

16 days

dean winchester GIF

So pumped…my mom is so excited to relive her concert memories and my dad and brother are both so excited to see the concert for the first time! I’m so excited to form my own watch party :romance:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,466

The fact my dad wanted to watch this concert with me for ages (as he sadly wasn't available to attend with me at Stade de France). We'll have that opportunity finally :pray:

• hugs 7

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 5/9/2024 at 8:34 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

So pumped…my mom is so excited to relive her concert memories and my dad and brother are both so excited to see the concert for the first time! I’m so excited to form my own watch party :romance:

I missed her on both Toronto AND Los Angeles. I felt like the YT vids (as beautifully captured as they are) won't give it justice, and I refused to watch and critique the concert until I had official video. At long last I can finally enjoy it :dean_scream:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

my mom just said to me do you have the full show?????????????????? while i was watching the trailer again :icant: i said nooooooo you know it's coming at the end of the month :billie:

• lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491

Really should be studying right now, but let me stream Chromatica album one more time in full before I resume

Dean Winchester Dance GIF

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 5/9/2024 at 2:47 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Really should be studying right now, but let me stream Chromatica album one more time in full before I resume

i’m working from home today and have spent half of my day listening to chromatica and watching the trailer on repeat :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 5/9/2024 at 1:47 PM, Dean Judaster said:

This album aged so well to be honest :shine:

• thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 5/9/2024 at 8:48 AM, boobatella said:

i’m working from home today and have spent half of my day listening to chromatica and watching the trailer on repeat :icant:

Yeeeaaah get those +52 streams, Chromatica :prideheart:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 5/9/2024 at 8:49 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

This album aged so well to be honest :shine:

I have always loved it. I don't know why a lot of liddos trash it. The era, sure. But the music itself? It's a solid album. Could it have been heavier on the house? Sure. But there's still so much to love about it

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,395
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 4:06 PM, ViviLittleM said:

About Lady Gaga: Academy Award® and 13-time GRAMMY®-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a-kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 87 million global album sales, 96 billion streams, and 516 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Her most recent pop album, Chromatica, marked her sixth consecutive #1 album on the Billboard 200™ chart, making her the first female artist to do so over a ten-year period (2011-2020). Her collaboration with Ariana Grande for “Rain On Me,” marked the biggest Spotify debut of 2020, reaching #1 on the Global and U.S. Spotify charts and becoming one of the many smash hits that fans have come to expect from the icon. In 2023, her debut single “Just Dance” became her third diamond certified single by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), joining previously certified “Bad Romance” and “Poker Face,” indicating 10 million or more units sold. Her debut album, “The Fame,” is the longest running #1 album on the Billboard Dance/Electronic chart of all time with over 175 non-consecutive weeks to date. The album ranks #12 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums of All Time chart and is the 6th longest-charting album by a female singer on the Billboard 200™ chart with 319 weeks. Notably, the album features multi-platinum singles “Paparazzi” (5x platinum) and “LoveGame” (triple platinum). In 2018, she won an Academy Award® for Best Original Song for “Shallow,” featured on the soundtrack of Best Picture nominee “A Star is Born” (2018), in addition to claiming a Golden Globe®, a Critics’ Choice Award, and four GRAMMY® Awards for both “Shallow” and “I’ll Never Love Again,” also from the same soundtrack. Lady Gaga knows no bounds from producing her classic pop hits and beyond to the classic American Songbook with her albums “Cheek to Cheek” and “Love For Sale” with Tony Bennett, both respective #1 albums.

So Gaga has 87M album sales right now. I hope she can reach 100M one day. If all of her albums from now on sell the same as Chromatica WW, she can reach it within like 3-4 albums.

Edited by Adarsh

A Popster Is Born 10,466
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I have always loved it. I don't know why a lot of liddos trash it. The era, sure. But the music itself? It's a solid album. Could it have been heavier on the house? Sure. But there's still so much to love about it

My fave album of her since like 2011, a proper return to dance music with such catchy tracks and some new fan faves (Replay, Alice, Babylon...). Great and iconic collabs on it. And probably her most cohesive albums; Babylon is truly in my top 10 of her :shine:

It's mainly trashed because she hasn't gave us a proper promoted era with a lot of visual stuff while the album screamed visual project, that's it tbh. People just can't seperate album and era. But fans really should get in their brain that's the new standards, LG7 won't get more.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 7:41 AM, ViviLittleM said:

it's crazy how everytime she announces something i'm really like "we love her again" and then 2 days later i'll blame her again doing nothing like everybody :icant:

On 5/9/2024 at 8:56 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

But fans really should get in their brain that's the new standards, LG7 won't get more.

my mood shifting to manic places

b2e.png

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • paws up 1
  • lol 9

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 5/9/2024 at 2:02 PM, Dean Judaster said:

b2e.png

Well that's not even a meltdown, I would totally embrace a Chromatica type of promo (2 singles / music videos / 1 or 2 performances and a big tour) for LG7.

2010s eras don't exist anymore, that's a fact, and everyone should live with this in mind, that would avoid some useless dramas next time she's back with an album. Because Chromatica did far better than some albums released this year, in promo :oscar:

• paws up 1