The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 5/7/2024 at 10:22 PM, FRANZGA said:

So in conclusion,

Accept that Gaga is indeed a F4D who wasted her TALENT in Clown MakeUps and Narcotics??

SAD

She clearly does more things than sell makeup and front ad campaigns but sure

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 5/7/2024 at 6:02 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Path is getting cleared for lg-7's dominance as we speak 

If they want to do two albums now fine she’ll get two diamond certs eventually :ohhh:

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 5/7/2024 at 6:14 AM, Dean Judaster said:

When they announced the RIAA split, I raised this concern that it might affect TF's chartrun on BB. A lot of liddos celebrated the RIAA split because it looked better that Fad didn't have a steep drop in albums. However, a diamond album is a major major flex. We lost that, and if we lose TF's charting power as well :leap: Fad ain't seeing any diamond album especially since in the streaming age, smash singles carry the album. We get 1.5 singles at best, and they aren't even really massive smashes. To clarify, ROM is successful, MR was fantastic, but they can't carry their parent albums outside of making Spotify numbers look good.

Never say never. If she had actually milked the ASIB era, it would've been diamond. We never thought ASIB's music would be as successful as it was, but it happened. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 5/7/2024 at 3:41 PM, derpmonster said:

Never say never. If she had actually milked the ASIB era, it would've been diamond.

Let me be the devil's advocate OGH so she can prove me wrong :romance:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 9,702

Furiosa receiving extremely positive reviews :dead:

We might have the most mainstream Oscars in years with blockbuster movies like Dune 2, Furiosa and possibly J:FAD+Gladiator 2 running. Its mostly indie movies but this time Technical categories will surely be dominated by these blockbuster.

Possibly performances from the likes of Ariana, Beyonce and Gaga as well. 

The Fame Popster 476
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 10:29 AM, Adarsh said:

You can’t depend on one person for your entertainment and happiness.

And most importantly  on another person's ACHIEVEMENTS!!

Quoting Gaga:    "Y'all should live off your own hustle. #Ido"

Edited by Luder
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,258
On 5/7/2024 at 3:22 PM, zoldyck said:

We might have the most mainstream Oscars in years with blockbuster movies like Dune 2, Furiosa and possibly J:FAD+Gladiator 2 running. Its mostly indie movies but this time Technical categories will surely be dominated by these blockbuster.

At this rate JFAD better be FANTASTIC otherwise WB might try and put a majority of their Best Picture FYC for  Furiosa & Dune Part 2….come through Todd….

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 5/7/2024 at 5:48 PM, corvus albus said:

A one hit wonder with 22 songs above 100M streams :enigma:

Amazing for her standards 

an artist from the streaming era finally surpassing an artist from the 90s :applause:

100M streams decent wow :giveup:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
Posted (edited)

The 37th female artist :applause: DECENT :applause:

Edited by Miaou

Moderator 17,110
On 5/7/2024 at 10:42 PM, Miaou said:

The 37th female artist :applause: DECENT :applause:

Yes, you may not like it, but decent means doing well, not doing amazingly :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 5/7/2024 at 10:59 PM, corvus albus said:

Yes, you may not like it, but decent means doing well, not doing amazingly :applause:

The 37th female artist when you are born during the streaming era is not doing well but as always your standards are on the floor

Popstanne 9,702
On 5/8/2024 at 1:18 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

At this rate JFAD better be FANTASTIC otherwise WB might try and put a majority of their Best Picture FYC for  Furiosa & Dune Part 2….come through Todd….

Lol i forgot it was from WB, you are right they will have to make one of the movie take backseat especially in tech categories.

I still think with acting categories they will make J:Fad priority along with Chris from furiosa for supporting actor.

Dune 2 doesn't seem to be contender for acting awards at all.

Popstanne 6,106

from UKMix

The Fame departs the Billboard 200 this week. I believe the streams from the fame monster tracks went towards the EP since it outsold the original album this week (picture disc re-issue)

• paws up 6

Popstanne 9,702
On 5/8/2024 at 2:08 AM, xo_hours said:

from UKMix

The Fame departs the Billboard 200 this week. I believe the streams from the fame monster tracks went towards the EP since it outsold the original album this week (picture disc re-issue)

So one week thing, seems to be first time we didn't take L in 2024

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,258
On 5/7/2024 at 5:06 PM, zoldyck said:

Lol i forgot it was from WB, you are right they will have to make one of the movie take backseat especially in tech categories.

I still think with acting categories they will make J:Fad priority along with Chris from furiosa for supporting actor.

Dune 2 doesn't seem to be contender for acting awards at all.

Yeah the only thing we have going for us right now IS that WB doesn’t have competition in the acting fields for JFAD..I remember when it was the HOG year and MGM had Gaga, Haim and Hudson all promoted. Seems like it should all be going towards Gaga 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/7/2024 at 6:08 PM, xo_hours said:

from UKMix

I can breathe 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/7/2024 at 4:22 PM, zoldyck said:

Anya deserves!! She’s so nice

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 5/8/2024 at 12:52 AM, zoldyck said:

My concern is that how many sequels are they going to nominate for best picture bc sure they all won't get in

Dune 2 seems locked so far 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 5/8/2024 at 1:48 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Joker release date should tell u that they are going to push it to awards season

furiosa is least of the concern in categories like best picture unless it offers something new 

Joker 1 got record breaking 11 nods 

If its good i see it getting 8-9 and an additional best original song if it got one 

The one im not sure about is todd for director bc they hate blockbuster sequels esp from dir pov