The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 4/3/2024 at 12:20 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like Bodyguard might pull a Cuff It and become a hit over time

I think ya ya is the most cuff it esque song 

And levis jeans is very current hit country trendy song just like that morgan wallen song which spent 16 weeks at #1 

beyoncé is so smart actually..she makes her album with such precision bc u will find experimental songs like american requiem, sweet honey buckin', daughter n AMEN which shows her range n resilience as an artist who is not just trying to make music just for numbers 

But at the same time she also adds mainstream, trendy bops like levis jeans, texas hold em, jolene, ya ya which gives her the success for a mainstream popstar

And vulnerability of a human being like 16 carriages, protector, ii hands ii heaven, ii most wanted.. which also makes her relatable

Im SORRY but beyoncé truly is the most complete artist of our times esp at present she never misses

Popster to Popster 3,908

Who gives a f- about musical haters.. all we need is critical acclaim for gaga n the cast plus universal acclaim for the film... The latter seems a bit difficult bc first part is not universally loved either so most important is the industry people n awards voters loving the performances n film

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 4/3/2024 at 10:59 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I think ya ya is the most cuff it esque song 

And levis jeans is very current hit country trendy song just like that morgan wallen song which spent 16 weeks at #1 

beyoncé is so smart actually..she makes her album with such precision bc u will find experimental songs like american requiem, sweet honey buckin', daughter n AMEN which shows her range n resilience as an artist who is not just trying to make music just for numbers 

But at the same time she also adds mainstream, trendy bops like levis jeans, texas hold em, jolene, ya ya which gives her the success for a mainstream popstar

And vulnerability of a human being like 16 carriages, protector, ii hands ii heaven, ii most wanted.. which also makes her relatable

Im SORRY but beyoncé truly is the most complete artist of our times esp at present she never misses

ahhh your back. Love YaYa and II Most Wanted

I feel like this is a real album this time not popperyonce'd side cat grammy era. I think bey has over-taken madonna on longevity

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261

The Instagram Joker post crossed 1.7M likes and becomes Gaga’s most liked Instagram post since July 31st of last year

the post would need to pass 2.4M likes in order to pass her “Tony” post

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/3/2024 at 12:32 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Most of Grace Randolph followers are gay pop culture followers tbh

This movie is pretty well received in her community. But let's be real honest once you look more general movie accounts, most posts are very mixed.

I'm not saying the movie is set to be panned. But for the moment the musical aspect of it is clearly making people unsure if they'd like it or not.

What I wanted to say is that there are many people who also likes the poster, I'm pretty much prepared to see people complaining about the movie even if it turns out to be a 10/10 movie just because of the music being there. Anyway, people had very mixed reactions on the first Joker movie aswell before they released the trailer, that trailer is going to be extremely important

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 4/3/2024 at 8:17 AM, FRANZGA said:

what is this? :dead:

an error from Discord team... they sent a push notification to ALL users with the link of the video LMAO

Popster to Popster 3,908

The poster is just okayy i see the valid criticism but at the same time I dont think this will be the only or final poster 

They just accentuated n edited that gaga n joaquin pics we saw few days back n this goes well with how the first joker 1 poster was...it got better with every new poster... I think the final one was the best with joaquin doing dance on those stairs with his red suit so even if this poster is not gag worthy its really not something y'all should be worried about n patiently wait for the trailer on 9th

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 4/3/2024 at 3:59 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Vaquero Carter 5th day:

:bradley:

GKPjMwXXAAADV6T?format=jpg&name=medium

:bradley:

thanks god she has Texas Hold 'Em as a smash cause otherwise this is bombing...

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

I am OBSESSED with the poster and her voice

this movie is going to end my p**sy so hard

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 4/3/2024 at 8:22 PM, emig_09 said:

an error from Discord team... they sent a push notification to ALL users with the link of the video LMAO

Can Interscope do this plz :billie:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 4/3/2024 at 12:05 PM, Andreu said:

I've been saying for months FN did not age well...

time proved me right :tea:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 4/3/2024 at 2:22 PM, emig_09 said:

BTS fans are gonna be so pressed that they lost this YouTube record:icant:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1