The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/29/2024 at 7:59 PM, FRANZGA said:

girl i got no time for that :icant:

My ability to listen to a 50 minute album all the way through has been decreasing tbh. 

A Popster Is Born 11,825
On 3/29/2024 at 8:43 PM, Leptine said:

If 'I get a kick out of you' that was a cover managed get a ROTY nomination, 'Sweet Sounds of Heaven' that is an original song has even higher chances @Doncho @XXXlop

Yeah but the Grammys make no sense most of the time. Like... how do you nominate "Kick" and not Bad Romance, Born this Way, Million Reasons... :laughga:

I will be here celebrating if it gets nominated though :applause:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,827

Beyoncé is getting massive goodwill yet again for uplifting her community in the country music genre:bradley: at this rate she’s gonna be nominated every single time for AOTY and hopefully LG7 can too

A Popster Is Born 18,407

Beyonce smashing on Spotify and AM. Renaissance deserved more but oh well.  Amazing numbers for her tbh. She’s almost 30 years into her career.

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 3/30/2024 at 10:37 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Bey surpassed Taylor on Spotify omg

Taylor got 75M streams on Thursday. Bey´s catalog is doing 10-12M (maybe more on Friday).

So the album got at least 60M streams.

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 3/30/2024 at 10:56 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Not that hard with 26 songs tbh

26 songs on an album should be the new standard, no one want to wait 5 years for a 11 tracks albums full of 2.5 minutes long songs

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 3/30/2024 at 11:08 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

26 songs on an album should be the new standard, no one want to wait 5 years for a 11 tracks albums full of 2.5 minutes long songs

I dont agree. 26 songs is way too much

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/30/2024 at 10:08 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

There is a middle ground though

• thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 3/30/2024 at 11:17 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There is a middle ground 

True but those 30-45 minutes long album are starting to become a trend (while artists are saying in promo they recorded 100 songs for it. So why the hell you just pull 11 songs with a very limited length, seriously ?).

Anything under 15 songs on LG7 will be a disappointment to me. Especially after a 5 years breaks.

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/30/2024 at 10:30 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

True but those 30-45 minutes long album are starting to become a trend (while artists are saying in promo they recorded 100 songs for it. So why the hell you just pull 11 songs with a very limited length, seriously ?).

Anything under 15 songs on LG7 will be a disappointment to me. Especially after a 5 years breaks.

I guess it depends for me. I love a tight cohesive record. 50-60 minutes is ideal. Anything less is disappointing. More than that and it kinda drags on for me, as did CC.