PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/27/2024 at 5:50 PM, Andreu said:

Flamenco ft Rosalia :darkmode:

There ain't no Rosalia

On 3/27/2024 at 5:49 PM, OliverDespechao said:

the Gaga rumor :lmao:

I shouldnt trust insiders anymore i guess 😭😭💀💀

Anyway, the tracklist sounds hot and if these are 28 tracks....Is It gon be a double album...

I was thinking

Act 1 Disco/House

Act 2 Country and Rock

Act 3 R&B or Gospel?

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/27/2024 at 5:59 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Dolly Parton is right there:receipts:

Renaissance had only 2 track with feature (Energy w/ Beams and Move w/ Grace Jones and Tems, But i don't consider Energy a proper track...more so an extension of Cuff It...)

So this means that Dolly gonna be the only feature? 😭

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 4,487

Camila’s new song is absolutely horrific. Sounds like noise. What the hell was she thinking? Hyperpop doesn’t mean your song sounds like fast-paced garbage. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

Honestly, the longer Gaga waits, the better the market may be for her to actually get a decent hit. Chart points are starting to climb again on the BH100, so it wouldn’t be awful if she waits either later this year or early next year.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/27/2024 at 2:23 PM, Aloe said:

Love camila’s music video :gaga-scream: Serving Miley Cyrus 2013 we can’t stop vibes 

The video is actually quite awesome, I just wish this song wasn’t poopy. spacer.png

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

I have always thought people are unnecessarily harsh on Camila but the new song is not it for me :bradley: and the feature doesnt help. Still looking forward to hearing the album in a couple months

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/28/2024 at 4:26 AM, Andreu said:

I have always thought people are unnecessarily harsh on Camila but the new song is not it for me :bradley: and the feature doesnt help. Still looking forward to hearing the album in a couple months

i've never liked Hyperpop of Charli XCX et.al so I don't find it surprising how I'm like "mehhh, not for me" :laughga:

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/27/2024 at 9:50 PM, FRANZGA said:

i've never liked Hyperpop of Charli XCX et.al so I don't find it surprising how I'm like "mehhh, not for me" :laughga:

Camila's new song is not hyperpop

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/28/2024 at 9:50 AM, Ben said:

Camila's new song is not hyperpop

it is

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 3/27/2024 at 9:17 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Honestly, the longer Gaga waits, the better the market may be for her to actually get a decent hit. Chart points are starting to climb again on the BH100, so it wouldn’t be awful if she waits either later this year or early next year.

Early next year won't happen she has the awards season coming. She won't try with anything that could hurt her chance to win the Oscar.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow