The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485
On 3/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I'm sorry, but banning people on this forum (no matter how annoying they are) is borderline insane since there's just a few active members. You might as well reduce this forum to direct messages.     

flawed argument when we get trucculent hole p0rn spams here

201464822_10226117570235979_333680132045

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 3/12/2024 at 6:31 PM, little legend said:

the fact that the only active mod in the last year is the infamous Ava Max propagandanist :toofunny::rip:

democracy lost. I warned you all years ago that the Ava Max propagandanists have a secret agenda of taking over this forum and enslaves us and forcing us to listen Ava Max all day otherwise they will start banning us all. Now it is too late. Unfortunatelly I am just a secret mod and not a secret admin, so it will be extra hard to challenge the current propagandanist moderation team but I will continue to fight for our democracy and our democratic values. Dont worry dear peasant users, little legend will be here for you. 

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Jokes aside, you have done a nice work as a mod @corvus albus :applause:

the way i cackle every time over these secret mod posts :icant:

thank you for making my day

spacer.png

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/12/2024 at 12:38 PM, Andreu said:

Beyoncd will have 4 different covers both on the CDs ans rhe Vinyl so far

This thing where an artist releases 10 versions of their single is so dumb (Gaga please do this! lol) but I really like artists like Ari, Taylor and Bey dropping various cd and vinyl covers. I hope Gaga’s team does that with LG7. It’s cool for collectors and lets fans pick their favorite visual. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245

Beyoncé fans getting fed with another album that will almost certainly get nominated for ANOTHER AOTY …meanwhile Gaga fans enjoying “hype”

:gaga-scream: god I need SOMETHING from Gaga soon, this wait has been getting UNBEARABLE with every other pop girl having some sort of major success in the last 4 years.

I hope we’re blessed with GP support lol

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 3/12/2024 at 9:54 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I'm sorry, but banning people on this forum (no matter how annoying they are) is borderline insane since there's just a few active members. You might as well reduce this forum to direct messages.     

not when this forum was created for those few active members in chart thread of gagadaily. Of course, more traffic is welcome, but if this end up being Gagadaily 2 for those few active members that killed the whole purpose why this forum exists in first place.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/12/2024 at 12:52 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Beyoncé fans getting fed with another album that will almost certainly get nominated for ANOTHER AOTY …meanwhile Gaga fans enjoying “hype”

:gaga-scream: god I need SOMETHING from Gaga soon, this wait has been getting UNBEARABLE with every other pop girl having some sort of major success in the last 4 years.

I hope we’re blessed with GP support lol

You know, if Joker really is a success and blows up, I’m sure the general public will check out her new music. Maybe we really are far away from an album and her team is just waiting until Joker promotion starts ramping up. Because I don’t know how successful she would be right now with all these other artist saturating the charts. There’s a chance that Blade really did have accurate insider information and her team decided to push things back once they started to realize all these artists were also dropping projects.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, ConnorFilm said:

You know, if Joker really is a success and blows up, I’m sure the general public will check out her new music.

Exactly

There’s a chance that Blade really did have accurate insider information and her team decided to push things back once they started to realize all these artists were also dropping projects.

Ugh I hate that this could be true

ARTPOPster 1,855

It's sad knowing that many fans will beg Gaga to release now even if the album ends up at #2 on the Billboard 200, only to pivot right around and say "why didn't she go #1!!! she's a flop!!!" while other stanbases are also tearing her down

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245

You know, if Joker really is a success and blows up, I’m sure the general public will check out her new music. Maybe we really are far away from an album and her team is just waiting until Joker promotion starts ramping up. Because I don’t know how successful she would be right now with all these other artist saturating the charts. There’s a chance that Blade really did have accurate insider information and her team decided to push things back once they started to realize all these artists were also dropping projects.

I really just feel like we’re gonna get the most half assed “era” slapped in the middle of the summer RIGHT BEFORE JOKER 2 PROMO would kick in and she won’t promote her new music.

Unless they’re dropping it AFTER JOKER 2 and that case we are probably a year away from a new original studio album (not counting a “soundtrack”) cause again, there’s no way she drops new music while she’s out promoting herself and the Joker 2 movie. There’s just no way. She doesn’t mix her art like that.

I feel like we’re gonna have to sit here and watch every other major pop girl snatch number 1 albums and singles and we’re probably like at least 4 months away from new music AT BEST, a year at WORST.  I’m one of the most POSITIVE people here but man oh man, this is just becoming so painful :bradley:

• hugs 4
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/12/2024 at 12:56 PM, Ben said:

Exactly

Ugh I hate that this could be true

It just makes the most sense right now. Taylor, Ari and Beyoncé are some of the biggest pop girl stars. It wouldn’t shock me if Interscope and her team decided to pull back for a second. Hell, even Billie is now dropping! 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/12/2024 at 12:59 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I really just feel like we’re gonna get the most half assed “era” slapped in the middle of the summer RIGHT BEFORE JOKER 2 PROMO would kick in and she won’t promote her new music.

Unless they’re dropping it AFTER JOKER 2 and that case we are probably a year away from a new original studio album (not counting a “soundtrack”) cause again, there’s no way she drops new music while she’s out promoting herself and the Joker 2 movie. There’s just no way. She doesn’t mix her art like that.

I feel like we’re gonna have to sit here and watch every other major pop girl snatch number 1 albums and singles and we’re probably like at least 4 months away from new music AT BEST, a year at WORST.  I’m one of the most POSITIVE people here but man oh man, this is just becoming so painful :bradley:

Part of me is hoping there’s one song from the Joker soundtrack that could actually go top 10 and be a hit, but it is sounding like the movie just has jazz covers and what not. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485
On 3/12/2024 at 2:59 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Extremely valid feeling and thoughts. You're not alone.

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/12/2024 at 5:59 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah atp it'll be another very short era, but honestly I was already preparing for that. It's the norm nowadays, I'd like to get more than just three music videos, but other than that my hopes are not high in terms of the execution of the era (a couple of performances/appearances and that's it). 

What frustrates me more is this protracted teasing after years of silence... on one hand I appreciate the teasing (it's better than total silence and there seems to be clues to the era) but on the other hand can we just f-cking get something for once? It truly feels like stanning a literal mirage sometimes. At least J:FAD trailer is coming up soon. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 3/12/2024 at 6:47 PM, ConnorFilm said:

This thing where an artist releases 10 versions of their single is so dumb (Gaga please do this! lol) but I really like artists like Ari, Taylor and Bey dropping various cd and vinyl covers. I hope Gaga’s team does that with LG7. It’s cool for collectors and lets fans pick their favorite visual. 

I think it's cool to have an alternate cover (it was disappointing that Joanne standard and deluxe had the same one) but idk more than 1/2 alternate covers seems too much for me 

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/12/2024 at 6:13 PM, Andreu said:

I think it's cool to have an alternate cover (it was disappointing that Joanne standard and deluxe had the same one) but idk more than 1/2 alternate covers seems too much for me 

Agreed. I think it dillutes the visual identity of the album. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245
On 3/12/2024 at 2:07 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

What frustrates me more is this protracted teasing after years of silence... on one hand I appreciate the teasing (it's better than total silence and there seems to be clues to the era) but on the other hand can we just f-cking get something for once? It truly feels like stanning a literal mirage sometimes. At least J:FAD trailer is coming up soon. 

I completely agree. Like I would rather her just go on Instagram live and be like “listen I’m actually WORKING ON AN ALBUM AND ITS COMING THIS YEAR” and just leave it at that. I don’t need all these constant posts that just end up not even becoming real. The worst thing she ever did was say “THE CHROMATICA BALL FILM IS COMING”

and it’s sad because people don’t trust Gaga anymore when she actually talks about a project because her and her team could just trash it and we would have NO UPDATE. Like she still is radio silent about TCB after like 9 months :laughga:

it truly does make you feel at times that it doesn’t even matter if she’s teasing something. Just give me a f-ing date so I can MOVE ON. thank god for the JFAD trailer and someone like Todd Phillips ACTUALLY CONFIRMING stuff is actually coming. Thank god for that.

edit: sorry for being negative yall :/ I just want new Gaga music and I want Gaga to get massive success like all these other girls 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1