The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 8:51 AM, Aloe said:

like the feeling u get when u know you’re gonna fail the test so u just accept your fate wholeheartedly 

Personally I would call this feeling "existential terror". Thankfully I've never felt it and have only failed a test like twice in my life

Moderator 17,110
On 3/12/2024 at 1:51 PM, Aloe said:

There will be no peace for monsters from Taylor stans once ga’s first Spotify numbers are out for the lead :nickiha:  It’s kinda exciting actually for the lack of better word like the feeling u get when u know you’re gonna fail the test so u just accept your fate wholeheartedly 

Do you actually like Gaga? If all you do is drag Gaga and root for bad numbers, I can just ban you. Then you don‘t need to think about her anymore :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 6
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 8:55 AM, corvus albus said:

If all you do is drag Gaga and root for bad numbers, I can just ban you

Aloe doesn't insult others, so that's up to your discretion, but I'd like to take this moment to reiterate the necessity of banning Delusional and China. Delusional also hates Gaga and has threatened to doxx me, as has China for that matter.

• thanks 4

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 3/12/2024 at 8:53 PM, Ben said:

Personally I would call this feeling "existential terror". Thankfully I've never felt it and have only failed a test like twice in my life

I dk I see no point feeling dread when the inevitable would happen so i twist it around I guess

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 3/12/2024 at 8:55 PM, corvus albus said:

Do you actually like Gaga? If all you do is drag Gaga and root for bad numbers, I can just ban you. Then you don‘t need to think about her anymore :gaga-thanks:

I prefer actress ga than music ga for now so :tea: also I’m laughing that you would rather ban me than China or said others so I guess you can put me on your personal ignore like the same suggestion you’ve provided to Ben? 

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 9:03 AM, Aloe said:

also I’m laughing that you would rather ban me than China or said others so I guess you can put me on your personal ignore like the same suggestion you’ve provided to Ben? 

I don't like that you drag Gaga's numbers either, but I have to admit you're correct here. Delusional and China actively harm this forum. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/12/2024 at 1:37 PM, GraceRandolph said:

My fear is that Gaga will deliver with LG7, but critics and the GP just don't like it. Chromatica was such a solid album, but it just hasn't had a ton of longevity.

I mean, this scenario is very likely and kind of expected, add also part of this fanbase on the picture that for sure is gonna bash the new rock direction because it won't be the RedOne dance music with some rock elements on it that some people think is the rock she's going to deliver.

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Jesus fvckin Christ, DUNE Part2 is a MASTERPIECE

CINEfvckinMA :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/12/2024 at 1:51 PM, Aloe said:

There will be no peace for monsters from Taylor stans once ga’s first Spotify numbers are out for the lead :nickiha:  It’s kinda exciting actually for the lack of better word like the feeling u get when u know you’re gonna fail the test so u just accept your fate wholeheartedly 

Honestly who cares? There won't be peace for any artist for the same reason since nobody is doing her numbers.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 3/12/2024 at 9:55 AM, corvus albus said:

Where was this energy with the constant hate posts by Delusional?

hasbulla-phone.gif

• thanks 8

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 9:31 AM, Doncho said:

THANK YOU DONCHO!!!!!

The more members that advocate for their banning, the better!

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 3/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, GraceRandolph said:

We need research into the Taylor phenomenon.

There are already too many threads on ATRL about it.. Next month is gonna be a nightmare over there with the continue spam of threads about how she is above all the rest and so on.

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 9:44 AM, Leptine said:

There are already too many threads on ATRL about it.. Next month is gonna be a nightmare over there with the continue spam of threads about how she is above all the rest and so on.

Hey, if you don't mind, please respond to this post by corvus albus. In your response, please request Delusional and China be permanently banned from popa911.

also tagging @ConnorFilm @SweetOreosOfHeaven @Miaou @GraceRandolph

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485

Goodness. I tried to ignore this mess, but since everybody is giving their 2 cents,

I'm not sure how many of you have actually moderated online spaces/fora, but @corvus albus isn't wrong in following escalation rules. Especially if corvus is the only one with any semblance of moderating powers. Additionally, track records are important in defending mod actions. While it is true that the 2 users in question have really really inappropriate behavior, corvus hasn't exactly been a mod during those times so either there's no trail for corvus to work on, or corvus has no access to them because our mods at the time are now inactive.

On the flip side, since we are a very small community, and since corvus is literally alone (and thus no need for quorum), I would say that bending the rules in this specific instance is justifiable for outright ban assuming that is the consensus of the overwhelming majority.

Lastly, banning the 2 members is just a short-term solution. The moderating team of this community needs to be fixed significantly and conscript more active members because all this strain on just corvus can easily cause burn out. Sadly, admin isn't around enough to ensure those measures are in place.

• thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,110
On 3/12/2024 at 2:06 PM, Ben said:

I don't like that you drag Gaga's numbers either, but I have to admit you're correct here. Delusional and China actively harm this forum. 

On 3/12/2024 at 2:01 PM, Aloe said:

I dk I see no point feeling dread when the inevitable would happen so i twist it around I guess

On 3/12/2024 at 1:58 PM, Ben said:

Aloe doesn't insult others, so that's up to your discretion, but I'd like to take this moment to reiterate the necessity of banning Delusional and China. Delusional also hates Gaga and has threatened to doxx me, as has China for that matter.

China is already banned until mid next month...

I don't need to tell you when I ban someone. I remember saying, a few pages back, that nobody notices when I ban or restrict someone because nothing changes. Nice of you two acknowledging that I was right.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,110
On 3/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, Doncho said:

hasbulla-phone.gif

On 3/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, Doncho said:

hasbulla-phone.gif

I just warned them last Sunday :mess: