Popster for Sale 57,180

Cruel Summer in Latin America:

#116 Panana

#197 Brazil

#200 Venezuela

OUT everywhere else

Help :dead:

The European peaks are disgusting 

This song is literally carried by English-speaking countries and south east Asia, not a lot has changed since the Love Story days despite the tour numbers :billie:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 3/11/2024 at 5:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

#116 Panana

#197 Brazil

#200 Venezuela

OUT everywhere else

This song is literally carried by English-speaking countries and south east Asia, not a lot has changed since the Love Story days despite the tour numbers :billie:

No wonder I have NEVER heard that song (thankfully). I only know about it because of this thread :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 3/11/2024 at 8:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

#116 Panana

#197 Brazil

#200 Venezuela

OUT everywhere else

It's literally super global. I believe less than 20% of the streams come from the US

But either way. You're aware the tour has not gone to Europe, right?

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 3/11/2024 at 9:17 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

It's literally super global. I believe less than 20% of the streams come from the US

But either way. You're aware the tour has not gone to Europe, right?

“Super global” = OUT in one of the biggest regions for Spotify she just toured and barely peaked top 50 in the counties she visited :billie:

She’s never had a hit there and that’s facts

Even in Europe she has 1.5 hits Shake It Off and I Knew You Were Trouble going by peaks/year-ends

Popster for Sale 57,180

Inb4 “Anti-Hero was a hit in Europe, #41 in the Netherlands, #53 in Sweden, #44 Switzerland, N/A France in their respective year-end charts say that” :laughga:

She’s no bigger than Ava Max in mainland Europe hits-wise

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

On 3/11/2024 at 8:27 PM, Fame Romance said:

“Super global” = OUT in one of the biggest regions for Spotify she just toured and barely peaked top 50 in the counties she visited :billie:

She’s never had a hit there and that’s facts

Even in Europe she has 1.5 hits Shake It Off and I Knew You Were Trouble going by peaks/year-ends

Yes Super global. Latin American Top 200 is filled with local songs bar a handful of English smashes, including Cruel Summer, that manage to chart for months. Btw She just toured Asia, not Latam. 

Needless to say, the eurocentrism and borderline racism is jumping out. The way you act like smashing across all of Asia isn't impressive is very telling lol

Edited by taylorgermanotta
  • lol 1

On 3/11/2024 at 8:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

Inb4 “Anti-Hero was a hit in Europe, #41 in the Netherlands, #53 in Sweden, #44 Switzerland, N/A France in their respective year-end charts say that” :laughga:

Spotify 200 (Artists) 

Netherlands #3 - Taylor Swift

Switzerland #1 - Taylor Swift

Sweden #3 - Taylor Swift (Highest Female Artist)

France #16 - Taylor Swift (3rd Highest international artist)

Btw this is the chart you all RUN to track every morning to see if Gaga (Queen whom I love!) finally cracks the Top 50

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 3/11/2024 at 9:33 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

Yes Super global. Latin American Top 200 is filled with local songs bar a handful of English smashes, including Cruel Summer, that manage to chart for months. Btw She just toured Asia, not Latam. 

Needless to say, the eurocentrism and borderline racism is jumping out. The way you act like smashing across all of Asia isn't impressive is very telling lol

“Eurocentism” when I’m mostly pointing Latin American performance :billie:

And she’s not even doing well in all of Asia, Japan is by far the biggest market and the song did nothing there

#108 in South Korea

While nobody is denying it has impressive numbers in her usual loyal Anglosphere and South East Asia, you cannot say a song is “super global” when it’s missing half of the planet :billie:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708
On 3/11/2024 at 9:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

When you put things like that, you can tell the level of tragicness

spacer.png

• lol 1

On 3/11/2024 at 8:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

And she’s not even doing well in all of Asia, Japan is by far the biggest market and the song did nothing there

#108 in South Korea

While nobody is denying it has impressive numbers in her usual loyal Anglosphere and South East Asia, you cannot say a song is “super global” when it’s missing half of the planet :billie:

Literally Top 50 on Spotify Japan and is one of three songs Western songs in the Top 200. 

For the record, Japan is the biggest market by revenue, not size. But I wouldn’t worry too much about Taylor’s earnings. She’s doing just fine:billie:

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Ehat happened to Bradley?? He's been spewing nonsense for attention the past months for Oscars Campaign