The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,244
On 3/11/2024 at 12:41 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Gaga's post about Dylan Mulvaney is beautiful. Glad she addressed the crazy hatred that photo of her and Dylan was getting over the weekend. I also appreciated her talking about the difference between backlash and hatred. Like, f-. That's my momma. <3 

Everything about this. Yes. What a beautiful message :prideheart: That’s my f-ing girl 

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/11/2024 at 11:47 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The comments on her post... That's really sad

It’s shocking how personally some women are taking a man wanting to transition and become a woman. How does that affect your womanhood? Also, I’ve seen some comments saying we need to remove the T from LGBT. What the actual f? 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,464

The number of people saying 'I'm a fan of you since 2008, I'm very disappointed'.

Like seriously how a real fan would not know she is a big LGBT defender and activist. She literally made an album about this. 

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,464

Honest that's kind of hate makes me kinda hate the fact she went GP after ASIB with a huge amount of people joining the fun and thinking they are fans while they clearly not even know who she is.

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 3/11/2024 at 2:07 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The number of people saying 'I'm a fan of you since 2008, I'm very disappointed'.

Like seriously how a real fan would not know she is a big LGBT defender and activist. She literally made an album about this. 

Exactly my thoughts! But there is no point arguing with those people. They are just so intolerant and closed in their own world

• thanks 2

Popster This Way 897

Ever since JK Rowling started the anti transgender agenda everything went wrong 

I mean… I totally agree that transgender shouldn’t compete with women in sports but other than that they didn’t deserve the hatred this society has towards them:rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 3/11/2024 at 7:16 PM, Fame Romance said:

spacer.png

What’s the tea with that Gaga post? Who is that person and why are they controversial? 

They are not controversial

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/11/2024 at 5:27 PM, Doncho said:

Exactly my thoughts! But there is no point arguing with those people. They are just so intolerant and closed in their own world

On 3/11/2024 at 5:07 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I saw a comment of a person saying "can't believe the person who wrote Born This Way is supporting a trans woman". They are braindead.

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 3/11/2024 at 6:55 PM, Adarsh said:

Gaga proving yet again that she’s more than just a popstar :applause:

She's also a pharmacist wbk :applause:

Spoiler

I thought the post was very thoughtfull and intelligent tbh

• paws up 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,855

She always proves that she loves us and that she is deserving of all of our love in return. It's moments like these where music quality doesn't matter

• love 1