The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,702
On 3/6/2024 at 11:25 PM, Doncho said:

These random pics on Insta arent doing it for me anymore. I am afraid the album is still in very early stages :icant:

same my excitement died when 1st March was over. 

I appreciate her interacting/sharing pics but thats about it

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 3/6/2024 at 3:26 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She was in Shangri-La studio last July anyway. So no she's not in early stages

And? Maybe that was cancelled or changed, or she is starting from scratch :katy:

Wouldnt be the first time

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/6/2024 at 1:37 PM, Doncho said:

or she is starting from scratch 

:icant:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 3/6/2024 at 6:37 PM, Gabi said:

To be honest I feel like the millennials is the one who dislike Gaga the most:icant:

Both Gen X and Gen Z adore her more than millennials, GenX like her HAC songs and Jazz performances and Gen Z like her dark pop songs from TF to BTW.

Well they are the worst generation for a reason sooooo

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 3/6/2024 at 11:50 PM, BenG said:

Nnnn that's Rishi Sunak :rip:

He went to Disneyland last summer, is a Swiftie and says he watches Friends re-runs in a recent interview

His father in law is a big businessman in India and wants young people to work a minimum of 70 hours a week. Their family is deranged :icant:

Moderator 17,110

There is a fine line between fun banter and serious insults. Please try your best to be kind to your fellow commenters :zoom:

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 3/6/2024 at 7:31 PM, Ayobabylon said:

well i dont give him a reality check 

He does his cute little laughing n there goes back to play Kylie Minogue cds

I actually do a lot of sports when I’m off line and I do not own a single cd, lmao, nor am I a fan of Kylie Minogue. I’m a Gaga stan, she’s my generation’s biggest star.

:cm:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,786
On 3/6/2024 at 6:45 PM, Adarsh said:

His father in law is a big businessman in India and wants young people to work a minimum of 70 hours a week. Their family is deranged :icant:

:icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 3/6/2024 at 6:33 PM, China said:

The call comes from inside the house. If you don't have anything nice to say, just continue as a reader of the thread, without mentioning other users just to get some attention, you're too old for that.

Please, you,  along with the other two musketeers are here daily spamming this thread with pointless, crossing the line exchanges that are not nice, unnecessary and nasty either towards each other or towards women (mostly). So start with yourself, sis.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/6/2024 at 1:54 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Please, you,  along with the other two musketeers are here daily spamming this thread with pointless, crossing the line exchanges that are not nice, unnecessary and nasty either towards each other or towards women (mostly). So start with yourself, sis.

They've said before that their behavior makes them a "hardcore fan". Gaga distances herself from us for as stans because of attitudes like that

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Tchami releases his next (joint) album on the 22nd and stupid love was released the same week as the lead for her pervious album soo :darkmode:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/6/2024 at 2:06 PM, Andreu said:

pervious

A pervy Gaga album would be a slay

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 962
On 3/6/2024 at 7:33 PM, China said:

I said talk, don't fart. Stop making up things without any basis or evidence to support what you say.

The call comes from inside the house. If you don't have anything nice to say, just continue as a reader of the thread, without mentioning other users just to get some attention, you're too old for that.

Your aggressiveness is so funny:eyega:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/6/2024 at 2:38 PM, Andreu said:

Damn even Yo Gotti was off limits :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

Miss Krazy aka China aka the 10420th dupe should be banned from this forum :santa:

there is nothing good in this delusional and vile person :santa:

• thanks 5

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/6/2024 at 3:10 PM, Miaou said:

Miss Krazy aka China aka the 10420th dupe should be banned from this forum :santa:

there is nothing good in this delusional and vile person :santa:

I'm bringing this up again even if it gets me admonished: @corvus albus needs to ban them permanently, and the fact that the rules do not state the mods' ability to summarily ban for trolling is irrelevant now that they have shown they can do nothing but troll and hurl personal attacks. Delusional should be banned as well, as they do the same (and to Gaga as well)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/7/2024 at 12:20 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I actually do a lot of sports when I’m off line and I do not own a single cd, lmao, nor am I a fan of Kylie Minogue. I’m a Gaga stan, she’s my generation’s biggest star.

:cm:

Oh u took it as insult mate:bow: Kylie is great 

sorry for being "delusional"