The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
On 2/24/2024 at 5:28 PM, Fame Romance said:

Remember when someone said here that Heavy Metal Lover was gonna be as big as Save Your Tears :nickiha:

See you in 3047 when it reaches 3B :nickiha:

Screaming 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,652

Some of you guys really act so stupid and dumb in here. Can you stop complaining about everything.

The Fortnite event startet 2 days ago. It took Bad Romance weeks to reach its peak when it was added to Fortnite. 

So far "Stupid Love" increased by +63% over last Friday and "Rain On Me" by +21%.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 2/24/2024 at 5:39 PM, Gagacharts said:

Some of you guys really act so stupid and dumb in here. Can you stop complaining about everything.

The Fortnite event startet 2 days ago. It took Bad Romance weeks to reach its peak when it was added to Fortnite. 

So far "Stupid Love" increased by +63% over last Friday and "Rain On Me" by +21%.

Educate them :oscar: As if players would go crazy on her songs on Spotify the day after it dropped. Just let them time.

It shows significant signs of interest after Gaga launched her Fortnite collabs and we would be happy there's good reception :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,789
On 2/24/2024 at 3:44 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

GP keeps saying no to anything she is doing on her solo albums post BTW, let's be honest

Streaming Chromatica 24/7 rn, but are the base ? :katy: when you think they  made a big deal out of LG5 being a mistake, and bad for her streams etc now is the time to shine.

Love the Fortnite promo spot tho.  it’s a glimpse of what we could’ve got in 2020 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 2/24/2024 at 5:55 PM, Nemanja said:

I have to be honest, apart from the skins, everything else is boring so far. I really hope there is something else.

Wouldn't be that surprised if a concert is coming when she'll have actually a song to promote. The Weeknd used it as a promo for his Popular music video.

She's leaving on April 22nd I think, so we'll know soon 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,823
On 2/25/2024 at 12:55 AM, Nemanja said:

I have to be honest, apart from the skins, everything else is boring so far. I really hope there is something else.

The sad thing is that the emotes are the best things which are even better than the skins :katy:  Hopefully there will be even more skins and weapons to tie in with LG7 because wasting the promo on chromatica is not it 

A Popster Is Born 11,794
On 2/24/2024 at 2:05 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Wouldn't be that surprised if a concert is coming when she'll have actually a song to promote. The Weeknd used it as a promo for his Popular music video.

She's leaving on April 22nd I think, so we'll know soon 

If Gaga has to lift her finger to promote something then we can assume its not happening at all 👍

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 2/24/2024 at 10:45 PM, Aloe said:

LG7 because wasting the promo on chromatica is not it 

Her team deserve electric chair in that case

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

900K is TRAGIC with the level of publicity Fortnite is giving to Chromatica :rip:

next time we will hear arguments for the lead like “oh it went from 1.2M streams to 1.3M streams on its second day she is doing good” 

:rip:

why it is so hard to accept numbers for some people :rip: 

• thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 2/24/2024 at 6:48 PM, Miaou said:

900K is TRAGIC with the level of publicity Fortnite is giving to Chromatica :rip:

next time we will hear arguments for the lead like “oh it went from 1.2M streams to 1.3M streams on its second day she is doing good” 

:rip:

why it is so hard to accept numbers for some people :rip: 

To be fair, her whole discography didn’t get a great boost. But we should just give it some time. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,566

It seems like Dua camp is nervous about her second album, considering the lukewarm reception of both singles so far. It's strange that she's still not giving away any info on the album. Maybe they are going back to the drawing board? 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 2/24/2024 at 7:17 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It seems like Dua camp is nervous about her second album, considering the lukewarm reception of both singles so far. It's strange that she's still not giving away any info on the album. Maybe they are going back to the drawing board? 

Why do you think they’re nervous?

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
On 2/24/2024 at 7:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

To be fair, her whole discography didn’t get a great boost. But we should just give it some time. 

I know but Chromatica is her most recent album 

I hope you’re right about the time 

• love 1