The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,827

Gaga s debut will be FINE. She always surpasses expectations and has strong numbers. Of course she is not gonna do 1M like TS but she will do decent for her standards

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 2/23/2024 at 1:37 PM, Stargazer said:

Now we know that Gaga can’t release on March 1 because she’ll be blocked by Liam :applause:

whats this artcover?:rip::toofunny:

serving:

graphic_design_is_my_passion.png

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,634
On 2/23/2024 at 12:10 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

-12 hour update-

AM US (Pop)

#63 (+5) The Fame

#66 (+4) The Fame Monster

#88 (+17) Chromatica

#138 (+26) Born This Way: 10th Anniversary 

#147 (+12) Born This Way

#193 (NEW) ARTPOP

Reveal hidden contents

From @MarryIllusionGlory on ATRL

4 HOUR UPDATE: 

#60 The Fame (+3)

#65 The Fame Monster (+1) 

#87 Chromatica (+1) 

#136 Born This Way: 10th Anniversary (+2) 

#142 Born This Way (+5) 

#180 ARTPOP (+13)

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245
On 2/23/2024 at 12:30 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

4 HOUR UPDATE: 

#60 The Fame (+3)

#65 The Fame Monster (+1) 

#87 Chromatica (+1) 

#136 Born This Way: 10th Anniversary (+2) 

#142 Born This Way (+5) 

#180 ARTPOP (+13)

I wonder if we might actually see an increase on the weekend since that’s when a majority of people would be gaming I assume? Hopefully the small boost can snowball

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,634
On 2/23/2024 at 5:36 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I wonder if we might actually see an increase on the weekend since that’s when a majority of people would be gaming I assume? Hopefully the small boost can snowball

That was the case with Bad Romance which kept increasing throughout the week, so I'm hoping it will be as well here. Let's see. 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 9,365

Maybe my standards are low but Gaga being Top 35 in monthly listeners 4 years after her last studio album is quite the opposite of her not being a streaming force.

If she was at pre Joanne level of monthly listeners (even adjusted for the increase of listeners) I think her position would be in the 100's and she'd have less than half the listeners.

• paws up 9
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,634
On 2/23/2024 at 5:46 PM, Arturo said:

Maybe my standards are low but Gaga being Top 35 in monthly listeners 4 years after her last studio album is quite the opposite of her not being a streaming force.

If she was at pre Joanne level of monthly listeners (even adjusted for the increase of listeners) I think her position would be in the 100's and she'd have less than half the listeners.

Just recently she was outstreaming Beyoncé who has been heavily in the public eye for the past few years, unlike Gaga. Now Beyoncé is getting a big hit and everyone's sucking her dick on this thread, but for some reason Gaga is doomed to flop? 

Nothing is set in stone, but Gaga is not in a bad position at all. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 4

Popster to Popster 4,487

Beyonce climbed to #1 in the UK.

Dua debuted at #4 with Training Season. Dua is low-key underwhelming with this album cycle so far. TS only debuted in the top 10 in these markets: Uk, Ireland, New Zealand. 

Popstanne 9,365

Taylor is not getting 2 AOTY's for consecutive studio albums let alone consecutive years.

Most recently they nominated her for evermore after folklore's win and it lost. They'll nominate her to throw her a bone but if Taylor gets another AOTY it won't be TTPD.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 2/23/2024 at 9:27 AM, OliverDespechao said:

"Stupid Love" received 99,203 streams this Thursday 

koduAX3.gif

It was at around 70-75k streams two days ago. Decent boost. I would love to see it go past 100k. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245
On 2/23/2024 at 12:50 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Just recently she was outstreaming Beyoncé who has been heavily in the public eye for the past few years, unlike Gaga. Now Beyoncé is getting a big hit and everyone's sucking her dick on this thread, but for some reason Gaga is doomed to flop? 

Nothing is set in stone, but Gaga is not in a bad position at all. 

I know some people wonder why this thread can be dead sometimes and I will say, it really doesn’t help with like you said, all the constant dick sucking of Beyoncé but everything shitting on Gaga for every little thing.

I know people probably categorize me as a “Gaga a** kisser” but it can be difficult to enjoy a forum that can SOMETIMES be VERY PESSIMISTIC.

I wish we would just show Gaga more support in general, I know lots of people are mad at her but like damn, sometimes girl can’t catch a break with her own fanbase and I CANT IMAGINE how tiring that can be for her (She obviously sees general fan consensus which is evident in some of her recent insta posts)

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,487

I remember people thought Joanne wouldn't even open with 200K. Chromatica opened with almost 300K. The hype around her isn't as big right now because ASIB really caused her to repeak back in 2019, but Joker 2 will surely cause excitement around her once again. If her team is smart, they will use the hype around that movie to sell LG7. And even if it doesn't open to 200K at least, they might pivot and play the longevity game, trying to make sure the album doesn't fall out of the top 10 of the B200 in just a few weeks. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Moderator 17,110
On 2/23/2024 at 6:36 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Not really. Big games like Fortnite, PUBG or CSGO have a very consistent daily player base.

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,180

Gaga is #94(-7)  on the Kworb artist ranking (aggregate of performance across multiple platforms and countries like AM, iTunes, Spotify etc) so I don’t expect the Spotify boost to be very big on the first full day on Fortnight update :icant:

Top 55 on Spotify artists or top 50 at best 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1