The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 17,884
On 2/23/2024 at 11:54 AM, Miaou said:

The liddos thought Fortnite would’ve bring a huge boost on streaming 

reality : #57 (+3) on Top Daily Artists :cm:

she is also not touching 200K : she waited 4 years, she killed her streaming power with her incredible team, her last projects were ads and make up

she is paying the price for being inactive on music for so long :cm:

yeap... is just her fault :cry:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,770

is this a bit you guys do to be as insufferable as possible my god

like every twenty minutes you guys say this womans carreer is over, stopped being funny and now is just annoying

all that because in reality you guys are jealous of beyonce and taylor so you pour your frustations on gaga, come up with something new already

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,884
On 2/23/2024 at 12:17 PM, sugden said:

is this a bit you guys do to be as insufferable as possible my god

like every twenty minutes you guys say this womans carreer is over, stopped being funny and now is just annoying

all that because in reality you guys are jealous of beyonce and taylor so you pour your frustations on gaga, come up with something new already

Calm down wtf li2t4so.gif

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,884
On 2/23/2024 at 12:34 PM, sugden said:

im calm im just annoyed cause the same topic every page like damn

It’s a chart topic, what were you expecting li2t4so.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 650
On 2/23/2024 at 3:54 PM, Miaou said:

she is paying the price for being inactive on music for so long :cm:

To be honest, Beyonce was also musicaly inactive for 8 years (flop side projects apart), however Renaissance was sucessful, and now she's smashing.

While Little Monsters were having the Super Bowl, MR, ASIB smashery and Chromatica....the Behive was starving.

So maybe 4 years of being inactive (if we don't count BM and HMH, which have made numbers) won't affect LG7 THAT much.

Edited by XXXlop
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/23/2024 at 8:34 PM, corvus albus said:

I've been doing this longer than you've been a stan. Considering you're doing nothing but shade Gaga, on a Gaga forum might I add, you might have to endure a silly joke or two at your expense :ohhh:

Where did i shade gaga proof ? 

im here for all the jokes as well nothing serious :gaga-thanks:

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/23/2024 at 9:17 PM, XXXlop said:

To be honest, Beyonce was also musicaly inactive for 8 years (flop side projects apart), however Renaissance was sucessful, and now she's smashing.

While Little Monsters were having the Super Bowl, MR, ASIB smashery and Chromatica....the Behive was starving.

So maybe 4 years of being inactive (if we don't count BM and HMH, which have made numbers) won't affect LG7 THAT much.

Lg-7 having 200k debut has more to do with billboard rules than her IA 

Tour bundles are out which used to contribute to more than 50-60% of artist debuts 

E.g jonas brothers sold 415k unit of their albums in 2019 all thanks to bundles

Second week the album fell to 35k units 

Gaga will have to gain world of mouth after her return 

Lg-7 is a crucial project though she must pass here 

World of mouth would put her at a better spot for the next release after lg-7 just like anti did for Rihanna bc we all know R-9 will be her biggest debut on billboard 200 for sure

She can't afford to go on another hiatus after the album instead after the reception she immediately should plan her next move 

6 yr gap affected bey too, she was a streaming force but her numbers dipped drastically bc of IA and now refuse to rise but good thing she is extremely relevant she is building another streaming gaint stack of albums with renaissance and act ii + act iii (next year) 

Lemonade (650k)

Renaissance (323k)

Act ii (around 400k imo) 

She is back in the business 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245

I’ve been streaming Gaga music all day at work the last couple of days on AM…hopefully y’all b*ching about her stats and future debuts are doing the same :gunga:

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/23/2024 at 9:04 PM, OliverDespechao said:

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbcAapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

Denis villinueve is the best director of our times so i won't be surprised

Prisoners, enemy, arrival, BLADE runner 49, dune all masterpieces so far 

• paws up 1

On 2/23/2024 at 4:12 PM, Leptine said:

This is giving OGHs that were claiming that she wouldn't have scored another #1 for years before 'Shallow'.

If there is a thing that this woman has proved is that anything can happen with her.

Harry's House debuted with 521K. Do you honestly believe that Gaga could come anywhere close to 400K? I don't think that she can even debut with 100K. Chromatica did 274,000 with post-ASIB hype and high-profile collaborations. Now, Gaga will have no GP support and a shrinking fan base. Doing anything above 200K would be outstanding, and surpassing Chromatica would probably take some sort of a miracle (or extremely desperate gimmicks).    

• sad 1