The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/21/2024 at 11:22 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Both, actually her last album charted 38 weeks on BB200, the most weeks since her album Ultraviolence in 2014. I think it has moved units in various markets too. But it is mainly catalog boost + new album.

I'll take it as her catalog doing the heavylifting cause 38weeks is not good at all.. Gaga&Beyonce did better during their recent album runs but out of top10.. Gaga was 12th last 2020 and Beyonce didnt even make it to top20

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 2/21/2024 at 3:02 PM, FRANZGA said:

WAIT.. did Lana's recent era smashed or it's just her catalog doing crazy numbers?

Yes, her catalog is doing insane numbers. She was #2 most streamed female artist only behind Taylor for a big chunk of the year. 

The Fame Popster 371

Tbh I thought the event will be more Chromatica centered but it is just 2 out of 9 songs. Would have prefered an album track instead of SL but the otherwise the list sounds fine.

I am curious if something else will get announced/released in this 2-months season. Might the tour outfit might be a hint for TCB?!

ARTPOPster 1,829
On 2/21/2024 at 11:37 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Lady-Gaga-confirma-la-llegada-de-la-pelicula-The-Chromatica-Ball.jpg>>>>>>>>gaga_feat.jpg

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

I wish we could have gotten that as the skin. The cockroach skin is not complete without the head piece and the outfit alone is so basic. Also it’s the premium skin if I’m not wrong where players need to grind to get it? There is nothing premium about it :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,900
On 2/21/2024 at 11:25 AM, Miaou said:

Nine songs

Poker Face

Just Dance

Bad Romance

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory

Bloody Mary

Applause

Rain On Me 

Stupid Love 

Wait… not Judas ? The str8 anthem??? AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

We, the str8, LOST @Dean Judaster AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,471

Nice choice of songs : Just Dance will go faster to 1 billion 

Bloody Mary is the smartest choice. It will make the song stronger in her catalogue. And it's her most recent big hit.

TEOG, BTW and Applause need their moment. Their streams look so low comparing to the impact of songs.

Any SL boost is to take to make it look better. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,664

Gaga has the most songs out of any artist ever on the game. I think The Weeknd only had 5 in total, and she has 9. I think the choices are pretty solid, I would've switched BTW for Judas, and Stupid Love for Alejandro or Paparazzi, but not mad at all. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

I've wanted to say something for the last 24 hours but always stopped myself short but since I've been tagged

On 2/21/2024 at 11:50 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Wait… not Judas ? The str8 anthem??? AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

We, the str8, LOST @Dean Judaster AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

I'm so sick of her team ignoring Judas.

No playlisting, no promo, no live performances no high belts in her str8 train era but it's performing better than half of the list of the confirmed songs (Judas has remained stable over Bloody Mary, who has dipped out of her daily top 10 as of the last daily update, and TEOG as brilliant as it is has been featured prominently in her playlist over the years and still does fùckkall in streams AND YT views), and there is already a foothold of Judas being used in fanmade Fortnite tiktoks/videos. It would have strengthened the crossover appeal. Lastly, Gaga has been teasing with the oni/Japanese demon emoji, and Judas is literally one of her "demonic" songs out there, and a perfect tease or bridge if they're gearing up for the LG7 era.

Easter will hopefully save us.

Spoiler

To be clear I am happy there is something finally happening with Gaga overall, I just feel strongly about Judas being paid dust when it has been proving itself ageing well in the last 4 years.

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 2/21/2024 at 4:18 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I've wanted to say something for the last 24 hours but always stopped myself short but since I've been tagged

I'm so sick of her team ignoring Judas.

No playlisting, no promo, no live performances no high belts in her str8 train era but it's performing better than half of the list of the confirmed songs (Judas has remained stable over Bloody Mary, who has dipped out of her daily top 10 as of the last daily update, and TEOG as brilliant as it is has been featured prominently in her playlist over the years and still does fùckkall in streams AND YT views), and there is already a foothold of Judas being used in fanmade Fortnite tiktoks/videos. It would have strengthened the crossover appeal. Lastly, Gaga has been teasing with the oni/Japanese demon emoji, and Judas is literally one of her "demonic" songs out there, and a perfect tease or bridge if they're gearing up for the LG7 era.

Easter will hopefully save us.

Reveal hidden contents

To be clear I am happy there is something finally happening with Gaga overall, I just feel strongly about Judas being paid dust when it has been proving itself ageing well in the last 4 years.

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

Yeah I agree, Judas was the obvious missed opportunity in this otherwise pretty solid list of songs. I'm sure they song will end up getting boosted regardless because this demographic loves it. 

• love 1