The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 2/20/2024 at 7:57 PM, BloodyRain said:

What has been the impact of other artists related to Fortnite on Spotify?

Only basing this on what others have said, but apparently Ariana only got a 1M+ boost after her concert, Marshmello and Travis Scott saw massive jumps (but they also had bigger, game-wide events), and I haven't seen anything about The Weeknd.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,107
On 2/20/2024 at 9:57 PM, BloodyRain said:

What has been the impact of other artists related to Fortnite on Spotify?

1M streams more for Ari someone posted

Popstanne 9,365

Watched that video of Ariana playing eternal sunshine to her label and all of them picked multiple songs as their favorite aka what they would want as the lead over yes, and?

then Ariana says yes, and? should be the lead because of the theme. So it's basically her lead choice not Republic's. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 2/21/2024 at 2:03 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Twitter announcement at 256k likes. Insane. It’s gonna peak at 300K.

I think 300k is underselling it. It'll get more likes. Meanwhile The Weeknd's announcement only got 54k likes.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • shook 4

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 2/21/2024 at 2:14 AM, Aloe said:

It’s these career repeaks that ga needs to have as well hopefully one day 

she can't because she already debuted at #1 more than once lmao

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 2/21/2024 at 10:15 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Having more solo number 1 debuts would be nice

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 2/21/2024 at 9:30 AM, OliverDespechao said:

not the "solo" thing again AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

Reminds me of the time someone said when will Gaga smash with a solo film? :dead:

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Autoplay played the remix for Yes And instead of the original when I was working out and it was truly a jumpscare when the differences started because I wasn't expecting :icant:

Spoiler

But overall I have to say it's not as bad as some of yall make it out to be, even if I dont think it gives you many reasons to stream it over the solo original version

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 2/20/2024 at 8:16 PM, thehanyo said:

Only basing this on what others have said, but apparently Ariana only got a 1M+ boost after her concert, Marshmello and Travis Scott saw massive jumps (but they also had bigger, game-wide events), and I haven't seen anything about The Weeknd.

One thing to clarify here is that The Weeknd didn't do a Fortnite concert like pretty much everyone else who has gotten official Fortnite skins / events (within proper Fortnite, not just Festival).

Gaga has only been announced (aka leaked by herself) for the Fortnite Festival (Guitar Hero side game within the larger game), but is clearly also getting skins and an event within official Fortnite too (the event being a series of quests you do while playing to get Gaga cosmetics).

I think her being added to the main game with emotes/songs plus having a bunch of songs added to Festival will have a minor boost in her streams, but it'll definitely help expand her reach before her new era(s).

I'm hoping she does a concert, which will have a larger impact if she does it along with new music (and honestly, why on Earth would she do it without new music). The concert is the real get and would make a lot of sense leading into LG7.

Also worth noting, Ari did her concert pretty randomly without promoting any new music.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

On 2/20/2024 at 8:14 PM, Aloe said:

It’s these career repeaks that ga needs to have as well hopefully one day 

On 2/20/2024 at 8:15 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga needs to debut at 0.

• lol 3