The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,765
On 2/14/2024 at 7:55 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact Gaga is back fully teasing music in a very frontal and obvious way but not managing to grab a part of this fanbase who is trying everything possible to kill the online hype, just doesn't sounds good in any way.

Yep the pics aren't getting that much engagement either. I think people are just so used to being disappointed with Gaga lately that nobody wants to get their hopes up (also this is a particularly dramatic fanbase nnn). The silver-lining is that there's less room for expectations to get in the way. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,774
On 2/14/2024 at 4:55 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact Gaga is back fully teasing music in a very frontal and obvious way but not managing to grab a part of this fanbase who is trying everything possible to kill the online hype, just doesn't sounds good in any way.

cause some liddos are annoying as hell

lets be honest, they are her first haters

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,626
On 2/14/2024 at 5:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well it's Gaga we know she's very focused when she releases new material. She barely does any collabs anyway.

I just don't even imagine her jumping on a remix from another artist a couple of weeks before she's about to release her own brand new stuff, and has barely been accessible in music over the last 4 years.

She could have done it as favour for Ariana since her single is struggling, however it's not a big deal by the way indeed.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,555
On 2/14/2024 at 9:00 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yep the pics aren't getting that much engagement either. I think people are just so used to being disappointed with Gaga lately that nobody wants to get their hopes up (also this is a particularly dramatic fanbase nnn). The silver-lining is that there's less room for expectations to get in the way. 

Let's be honest those accounts like antpats (Anthony) who are trying to kill any excitement over LG7 will be the first one to blame and trash the full fanbase for the lack of support if she tanks with lead single. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,765
On 2/14/2024 at 8:05 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Let's be honest those accounts like antpats (Anthony) who are trying to kill any excitement over LG7 will be the first one to blame and trash the full fanbase for the lack of support if she tanks with lead single. 

The issue isn't the fanbase, they will stream anyway. It might kill some of the momentum but honestly it's deserved. If Gaga-camp wants to cut ties with her fanbase has harshly as they have, then they can't expect to rely on them for hype/promotion and need to develop other strategies. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,626
On 2/14/2024 at 9:00 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That's basically the Tea, I don't get why it is that hard to understand especially on ATRL base, this is the same woman than less that just 9 months was teasing the Chromatica Ball movie and we all know how it ended, and that was coming from her official account.

Some people just don't want being disappointed or being mentally prepared if plans change or if the plans were never those to begin with, because you just know that if she doesn't release this year, tones of people from this base will drag her for filth with essays about how she doesn't care about her music career, that she is a washed up jazz cover singer for wedding and stuff like that.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,350

This thread is so tiresome, it goes from people being wicked excited when she drops a post to people being angry and upset that nothing dropped 12 hours later :eyega: like take a chill pill and just let things happen as they happen.

• thanks 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

I hope that this single and new era truly is a surprise because that would definitely generate a lot of interest, especially from her fans who are tired of broken promises and are trying not to get their hopes up. We just need an actual announcement for the whole fanbase to get excited.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 2/15/2024 at 1:45 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

This thread is so tiresome, it goes from people being wicked excited when she drops a post to people being angry and upset that nothing dropped 12 hours later :eyega: like take a chill pill and just let things happen as they happen.

People take stanning so seriously. It always makes me laugh :icant: 

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 2/14/2024 at 8:21 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

You really still think nothing's coming 2024? And that makes you glad? Or just an excuse to again flaunt the fact you allegedly got tea from BOZ? :icant:

I’m sorry? Where did that came from? I thought I was being kind while sharing the tea. 

In case you missed it, intentionally or not, I’m glad because he didn’t lie to me when he said that nothings on the horizon back in 2023. He was right as he’s getting info a couple of months in advance so when he said that it was around November and we’re in mid February, that’s what I meant.

I didn’t say that I believe she’s not releasing in 2024. I believe she does. 

I don’t deserve the sudden hostility. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 2/14/2024 at 8:52 PM, Ben said:

Donnie's been giving off ATRL vibes lately - most ATRL users would rather be right and receive nothing than be wrong and pleasantly surprised.

He hasn't made the conversion entirely yet, but we'll see

You don’t know me. Don’t comment on me or my behaviour like that. If there’s something wrong, report my posts. Otherwise, don’t derail the thread with personal attacks. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 10,555

In another world Joker's 2 photography director just confirmed the movie is definitely not a musical. There will be few music moments but definitely not a type of musical movie

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,765
On 2/14/2024 at 8:27 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

In another world Joker's 2 photography director just confirmed the movie is definitely not a musical. There will be few music moments but definitely not a type of musical movie

word needs to get out and 1B+ is coming :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,774
On 2/14/2024 at 5:27 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

is probably drama with some music just like asib

Popster for Sale 44,765
On 2/14/2024 at 8:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m sorry? Where did that came from? I thought I was being kind while sharing the tea. 

In case you missed it, intentionally or not, I’m glad because he didn’t lie to me when he said that nothings on the horizon back in 2023. He was right as he’s getting info a couple of months in advance so when he said that it was around November and we’re in mid February, that’s what I meant.

I didn’t say that I believe she’s not releasing in 2024. I believe she does. 

It was just some light shade sis. I just didn't see the point in posting that now. It's not like many people believed Gaga was releasing in 2023. Actually, not a lot of people believed a 2024 release was possible until very recently. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,868
On 2/14/2024 at 3:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Me when I posted vocaroos :billie:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/14/2024 at 10:00 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

yeah, i think the fans are just frustrated and don’t want to get their hopes up because we have been let down by her often. But i think all of us will get hyped af when she officially announces new music. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,868

I can only laugh when users so accustomed to posting gifs saying "stfu" and "lemme be your Simon Cowell" start complaining about hostility 

:laughga:

• paws up 1