The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,832

The way insiders somehow can get it right with other artists but when it comes to gaga it must have been that she changed plans :awkney: (cancelling on promises yes I understand but I highly doubt she is so fickle minded when it comes to release dates) 

I guess I meant to say Blade u are bones and ur sources are fake as fk

A Popster Is Born 11,577
On 2/12/2024 at 11:59 AM, boobatella said:

I know this fanbase is disappointed in her but i think we might be underestimating her

spacer.png

Maybe we're not underestimating her. Maybe we fear of her incompetent team to ruin the monumentum once again. Will they release on Tuesday again? Maybe on Monday this time? Will they be able to secure radio deal in a crowded time with many releases? Will they try they best to get as many and best playlists placements? That's what play a big role in a release currently. All she needs to do is record a really good song which she is capable of of course, just not to try over do it. The rest is in her team hands. Unfortunately... 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,961
x3
On 2/12/2024 at 4:56 PM, OliverDespechao said:

suddenly iTunes is relevant again :icant:

oh wait her songs are already out?

I cant wait to see the global numbers. She is so local to the US and with this album being a country album , her WW sales will be interesting:ohhh:

The Fame Popster 442

It's all about release strategy here. Gaga can stand out amongst the pack as long as they build hype properly. Like Bey's announcement and even Taylor's during her Grammy speech were attention grabbing. Kacey's ad was also cute amidst bigger names.

If what HasItLeaked says is true and it's only a goal of a Q2 Album, I can see things shifting a bit and us getting only a single in March/April and an album in June/July. Maybe Bobby will work their Coachella connects and she can premiere something there, who knows.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,018

I dont think beyoncé album is going to be big 

2 dud songs already and its not like country pop its the type of songs only texas people enjoy

billie, ariana, dua and taylor are the major releases 

billie and taylor being the only threats who can block her 

And no more frontloaded success please

i want a sleeper hit era if thats what it takes 

f- radio deals and top 5 debut then leaving charts in 10 weeks thats of no use

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,932
On 2/12/2024 at 1:19 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

She would easily occupy the Top 2 of US Spotify and probably Apple Music if it wasn't for Kanye tho

#4 and #8 not bad at all :whatga:

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 10,555
On 2/12/2024 at 6:33 PM, OliverDespechao said:

#4 and #6 not bad at all :whatga:

Let's see if it hold good after the  release effect though.

My House kind did okay first day and disappeared quickly, if I remember well

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

• PanPikus changed the title to Everybody is releasing. Just Stefa isn't - Charts Discussion Thread
A Popster Is Born 17,932
On 2/12/2024 at 1:22 PM, little legend said:

oh wait her songs are already out?

I cant wait to see the global numbers. She is so local to the US and with this album being a country album , her WW sales will be interesting

Texas Hold ‘Em (only two top 10:katy:)

16 Carriages (two top 10 :katy:

Edited by OliverDespechao

A Popster Is Born 10,555
On 2/12/2024 at 6:42 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Texas Hold ‘Em (only two top 10:katy:)

16 Carriages (two top 10 :katy:

Yeeha music is so local tbh, she will tank hard in Europe, Asia, South America for sure

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,577

So the superbowl picture just crossed 1M likes on insta and the tik tok post crossed 1,1M. Not that bad. If she will post more frequenly without spam, she might regain the engagement there 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 9,721

My house and 2 new songs released by Beyonce are awful.

3 songs in row I couldn't even listen to the end.

First day numbers can be good because of new music hype and superbowl promo. But no way they are gonna sustain the numbers.

• thanks 2